35. Eastward

Illac stepped out of the convenience store wearing a denim jeans, jacket and sneakers. He got the clothes from the attendant and customer that he had a threesome earlier.

He walked heading east. After an hour, more or less, he saw a truck heading his way. He stuck his thumb out. Luckily, the driver stopped.

"Where are you heading?" The trucker asked.

"East. As far as possible towards east." Illac replied.

The trucker looked at Illac. He looked cute wearing denims jacket and pants without any undershirt on a cold weather such as that early morn.

"Hop right in." The trucker said.

Illac got into the truck. Inside, he saw lots of disregarded empty foil of chips, canister of sodas and beers and pornographic magazines everywhere.

"I'm Tanner." The driver said without looking a Illac.

"Illac."

"Aren't you cold?"

"No." Illac began to say. "I feel a bit hot, actually."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

Their conversation got interrupted by the voices coming from the two-way radio.

"Holy shit. Two guys were found in route seventy-five gasoline station. Both boys were naked and seemed like they had been raped by several guys."

Tanner looked at Illac. Illac, by then, was thumbing through one of Tanner's magazines. It was a gay magazine and Tanner could see how Illac fondled his package through the denims.

"You like that magazine?"

"Yeah. But it would be better, if I am playing with this instead." Illac said as he cupped Tanner's package.

"What the fuck?!" Tanner exclaimed as Illac began fondling his cock.

Illac just smiled as he continued to touch Tanner's bulge.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?!" Tanner said as he hit the break of the truck.

"I'm going to give you the fuck of your life just like what I did with those guys back at the gasoline station."

The road was long and dark.There were no vehicles from either directions for miles. Illac, by then, hadunbuttoned Tanner's pants. Tanner was on commando.

--- end of chapter ---