66. A Tall Tale

Tears continued to fall from Rowan's eyes. A droplet of his tears fell on Ajax's hand. From the spot where it fell, heat began to spread all throughout Ajax's body.

Ajax inhaled deeply and opened his eyes.

"Where am I? Who are you?"

Ajax was confused. He removed his hand from Rowan's as he tried to get up. But he could not. He felt dizzy and weak.

Rowan stood up from the bed as not to further frightened his confused brother.

Rahel heard all the commotion and rushed to the bedroom.

"Excuse me, your Highness." Rahel said to Rowan. "With your permission, may I handle the situation?"

"Please do."

Rowan said as he moved away from the side of the bed to give Rahel more room.

"Do you remember me?" Rahel asked.

Ajax looked at him. "You're the one who's been feeding me food and giving a sponge-down, right?"

"That is correct. I am Rahel." Rahel said. "And, he is the King of the Phoenix, Rowan. He is your blood brother."

"Whoa! Wait a minute. What are you saying? I am an orphan. I have an adoptive brother. His name is Huntley." Ajax was becoming more confused than ever. "Where is my brother? Where is Huntley?" Ajax said hysterically.

Ajax's hands started to glow.

"Itzaltzea!"
(Extinguish!)

Rowan said and it made Ajax's hands to stop glowing.

"Why did my hands glow? Who am I really? What am I?"

"Rahel, please leave. I need to talk to the prince."

"As you wish, your Highness."

Rowan waited until Rahel was completely out of the house. Ajax grew more scared about the situation, the people around him and afraid of what he might do. He was afraid that the explosion would happen again.

His head hurt as images of what happened in resort came flooding in his mind.

"OH MY GAWD!" Ajax cried

--- end of chapter ---