4. Raph X Reader: Melt

"It's been a while since we hung out Raph. Sorry that I'm stuck with these deliveries I have today." (Y/N) said as they pushed the delivery cart full of fragile packages.

"It's okay (Y/N). I'm just happy that your boss was kind enough to let me help you with the other ones." Raph said while carrying the other two large parcels in his arms as he wore a teddy bear hoodie.

"Kind of a coincidence you stopped by the store before I was about to head out Raph." (Y/N) said as they stopped near a building to check the directions on their phone.

Raph paused for a few seconds before thinking of a excuse.

"Uh... Donnie didn't feel like checking the stuff for the day so I went in for him!" Raph said as a sweatdrop appeared on his hoodie.

"Is he still working on the drill?" (Y/N) asked facing Raph.

"Yep! Still a WIP whatever that means." Raph said.

"Work in progress." (Y/N) said answering the turtle.

"Oh! I think Mikey also uses that phrase when it comes to art too." Raph said.

"There's a lot of math involved with art and it's just hidden until someone mentions it." (Y/N) said.

"Huh... Are you into art (Y/N)?" Raph asked.

"I like it but I'm not as passionate about it as Mikey is. Are the rest of your brothers out patrolling the area?" (Y/N) said.

"Nah, just chilling out in the lair before the night patrol starts at 6 as usual." Raph said.

"I really miss those night patrols with you guys..." (Y/N) said.

"Are you okay at your job (Y/N)?" Raph asked.

"I usually have the afternoon shifts but after a while, it gets boring." (Y/N) said.

"Did you ask your boss if you could take a week off?" Raph asked.

"I was about to say it until one of my co workers got it before me and I hate it when there's only a few of us at the store." (Y/N) said as a frown surfaces on their face.

Raph couldn't think of anything to respond but then he got an idea. After placing one of the packages down for a few minutes, he goes over to (Y/N).

"When we finish up all of today's deliveries, I'll tell the boss for you (Y/N)." Raph said placing his hand on (Y/N)'s right shoulder.

(Y/N)'s frown starts to change into a grin as they heard Raph's words.

"Come on Raph!" (Y/N) said as they sped up driving the delivery cart.

"Whoa whoa! Wait up (Y/N)! Be careful about the packages!" Raph said slightly panicking while picking up the other package before going after (Y/N).

_____________________________________________________

Around 3 pm, small droplets of rain begin to pour out of the sky.

(Y/N) and Raph hurried to the nearest place and in their sight a warehouse was around. The two went inside and stopped to catch their breaths. (Y/N) quickly inspect the last package for any damages and sighed in relief when only the plastic covering it was wet.

"Thank goodness!" (Y/N) said as they crouched down to remove the backpack around them and began searching inside to find something to cover up and attach to the delivery cart.

After a few minutes attaching the straps on the package to the delivery cart and placing the tarp with more straps securing the it tightly, (Y/N) slowly got up wiping the sweat from their forehead.

"Jumping Jack Flash (Y/N)! If Donnie were here, he would challenge you with how fast you were going a few minutes ago!" Raph said holding his hands near his head.

"Heheh! Remind him next time, for now let's drop off the last delivery!" (Y/N) said as they checked their backpack for the emergency umbrella.

As (Y/N) opened the umbrella, they were hoisted up by Raph's arms while he placed them to his left shoulder. Lucky for Raph, he didn't notice the slight blush on (Y/N) afterwards.

"You've been running around almost all day (Y/N). Don't push yourself and just hold the umbrella until we reach the final delivery spot." Raph said while pushing the tarp covered cart.

"All right then." (Y/N) said gripping the umbrella in their right hand as the two exit towards the rain.

____________________________________________________

After handing over the last package, the two rest at a nearby park in a picnic shelter. Raph sits in one of the benches as he saw (Y/N) slowly descend from his shoulder to check on the empty cart. He couldn't think straight when (Y/N) was on his shoulder. He almost hit a lamp post when he accidentally thought of (Y/N) in a bridal carry if he didn't lift them regularly. He snapped out of those thoughts shaking his head profusely. Although he was glad he managed to convince (Y/N) to take a break and they're usually stubborn about it.

"How you holding up (Y/N)?" Raph asked.

"Good but slightly sleepy at the moment. Whenever it rains, I always want to take a nap." (Y/N) said as they covered their mouth from a yawn.

"You think you can wait a bit more?" Raph said.

"Probably, I'll get in trouble if I sleep on the job." (Y/N) said.

As they said that, the rain stopped and the clouds start to go their separate ways almost clearing up the sky. The two teens stare at the sunny sky with clouds of various shapes.

"Let's get going Raph and return the cart to the store." (Y/N) said.

Raph nodded as a response and the two chat their way back to the store.

___________________________________________________

Near 4 pm...

Raph and (Y/N) saw (Y/N)'s boss outside of the store. Without thinking, he instantly runs toward the middle-aged woman.

"Um ma'am, I was wondering if you would let my friend (Y/N) take a week off?" Raph asked.

"Funny you would that dearie, I was about to say the same thing except for two week break." the woman said.

"Wait!? What?!" (Y/N) shouted.

"You've been one of the few part-time employees not to take a break and fatigue's starting to set in. Even your strong friend right here is worried about you. Why not take this fella on a date to start off your break (Y/N)?" the woman said as she left the two astonished by the suggestion.

("How did she know!?") (Y/N) thought to themselves.

(Y/N) slowly glanced back at Raph to see him in a blushing mess.

"If you're up to it Raph, we can go on the date tomorrow at night." (Y/N) said.

"I wouldn't miss it (Y/N)." Raph said giving a goofy grin to (Y/N).

____________________________________________________

I'll probably do a vocaloid song inspired oneshot every once in a while 

The rules still imply so don't go suggesting the dark or explicit themed ones for a request

Leave comments or any criticisms

Edits [August 17, 2019]: Deleting requests