55. Donnie X Female!DemiGoddess!Reader

Requested by chu1luc

Donnie remained astounded by the almost packed place at the Mystic Library. He bumps into a girl the same age as him as her books begin to fall over not aware of his surroundings. He quickly catches some of them as he whispers a sorry to her.

("It's fine.")

("It wasn't like last week when a lot of kids rampage this place during a storytelling event.")

("And trust me, it was the worst.") (Y/N) said as a bat librarian shushes her.

Donnie sweatdrops as he gently pushes (Y/N) to another area getting past the introduction parts to each other heading to the candle lit part of the library. A couple of (Y/N)'s books fill up the table while the others are stacked into a pile beside her.

"I'm guessing you did something to tick off that bat lady."

"And I rarely see the bookish types get in trouble." (Y/N) said.

"I'm offended (Y/N)! However, it's the librarian's fault for involving a kiddy section."

"If it weren't for my youngest brother being the leader of that group,"

"We would be pummeled into papyrus when she was about to attack Raph as he held the book we needed." Donnie said as (Y/N) lightly chuckles.

"To be honest, kids are not to be messed with."

"Especially in large groups." (Y/N) said as Donnie nods now looking at a few of the book covers.

"A last minute study session?" Donnie asked.

(Y/N) shrugged her shoulders while answering his question.

"It's not really last minute since I'm two weeks away from a test."

"And I really wish I can battle some one that isn't another demigod-"

(Y/N) covered her mouth as she slid down her seat.

Donnie raised an eyebrow at her not believing what she just said.

"Not that I don't assume you are also a demigoddess, (Y/N)."

"But do you have proof of said powers?" Donnie asked.

(Y/N) looked at the books as she left her seat.

"Studying can wait next week."

"Let's get out of here so I can show you!" (Y/N) said carrying a stack of books in her arms.

1 hour later by a rooftop building...

(Y/N) took a deep breath in the center while Donnie stood at a safe distance. Vines appear out of her fingertips as she begins to float above. She briefly closes her eyes and reopens them now glowing (f/c) striking the floor with her hands for a few seconds. Donnie's battle shell instantly hovered slightly startled by her actions now witnessing her jump now spinning upwards in a spiral direction. Her movements caused the cracked hole to slowly grow a tree blooming with (Y/N)'s favorite flowers. She managed to slouch on a strong tree branch exhausted from using her powers.

"And there's your proof science boy..." (Y/N) said almost about to take a nap.

The tree disappears after 15 minutes with (Y/N) sitting up now glaring at the damaged ground left behind.

"Gods, goddesses, and other deities don't need to hoard the creations made by us."

"This planet needs more of it."

"But you can't tell them that to their love of drama." (Y/N) sighed.

"Yeah... Some of them are really petty in certain mythology stories."

"So most of your tests are just battles in general, (Y/N)?" Donnie asked with curiosity.

"Sort of but it's so annoying to listen how prideful the powerful deities are."

"They're just asking for karma."

"I'm thankful half of us aren't following their footsteps because of that and other boring stuff."

"To be honest, I rather be friends with the monsters and kindness is more awarding than being cherished working followers to the bone." (Y/N) said.

"Wow, that's very sophisticated of you, (Y/N)."

"Have you tried suggesting an alternative path in your interest?" Donnie asked.

"Only if me and my group defeat our egotistic teacher." (Y/N) replied as her phone rang.

"Shoot! I have to leave now but-"

(Y/N) quickly writes on a scrap of paper now giving it to Donnie.

"Just call or text me before the test." (Y/N) said as she winks at him heading down the fire escape route.

Donnie had to pinch himself to confirm today's events wasn't a dream. He rubs his cheek with a bit of blush on his face as he heads back to the lair.

_________________________________________________

Time Skip to 2 weeks later and on the day of the test, 30 minutes before it started...

Donnie's brothers noticed his absence on the night patrols and it didn't help he wasn't cooped up in his lab either. Around sunset, the trio separated searching for him.

Mikey ends up being the lucky one finally finding the missing turtle by a private garden. He conceals himself near a large bush as he observes Donnie with a girl.

("So that's the girl who's been making Donnie smile for the past two weeks...") Mikey thought to himself.

He couldn't hear bits of the conversation but the younger brother grins seeing the two enjoy each others' company. He silently gasps witnessing a portal opening near the two teens.

(Y/N) creates a purple corsage bouquet shoving it in Donnie's hands while she snickers going into the portal. Donnie's face turns pink but still held on the bouquet of his signature color.

Donnie hears Mikey shrieking in the distance as the younger brother approaches him beginning to ask a ton of questions about the girl who gave him flowers. He scowled in embarrassment as he walked ahead with Mikey continuing the endless questions.

Three days later...

(Y/N)'s test ended with a draw but her teacher managed to be impressed with her new techniques that she got from Donnie. She was one of the few free from the demi-deity duties but had to continue practicing her powers to protect others from harm which she happily accepts.

In the lair, she accidentally takes a nap on Donnie's shoulder still a bit fatigued from the previous days as a purple flower crown appears near her forehead. Donnie didn't move but recognizes the (f/c) flower crown on his head.

("She's definitely a demigoddess, creating flower crowns out of thin air.")

("Especially for her boyfriend...") April whispered as the trio covered their laughter with Donnie sending a glare at the other teens but nestle closer to (Y/N) blocking out the irritating ambience.

_________________________________________________

Originally typed September 9, 2019; Edited October 5, 2019

I almost had a difficult time with this prompt but I managed to pull through (especially with the cute ending)

Leave comments or criticisms