103. Leo X Female!Necrofriggian!Reader

Requested by chu1luc

Ben 10 Alien types prompts (2/4)

Leo remained on look out as he used the binoculars inside the turtle tank. A snow storm showed up between the 15 to 30 minute intervals. He was the only one inside, flicking a bit of the machinery slowly getting bored as his phone recharges.

"The brainy guy is usually prepared with his own tech gear but not at,"

"Last minute weather changes..." Leo grunted as he sat on the chair, seeing no signs of movement at the medium size piece of scrap metal.

He ends up yawning switching the direction for a few seconds and jolts up, alert of a dark blue hooded figure near the metallic scrapheap. The person proceeds to bite into the metal sending a chill down Leo's shell in his winter gear.

"I'm blaming Donnie if I die out there in the cold or by that..." Leo said as he takes the remote to the turtle tank while equipping his sword.

The individual remains distracted consuming half of the metal unaware of the portal behind her. A cold breeze brushes aside Leo as he draws his sword at her.

(Y/N)'s hooded appearance transformed to an insectoid phantom now carrying a lightweight of the metallic fragment. Another gust of wind hits Leo as his cold blooded instincts kick in, falling to the ground dropping his weapon and the remote. (Y/N) loses her guard troubled by the stranger's unconscious state. She carries him and the objects as she flew, hoping to find a shelter before the next snow storm begins.

After 15 minutes, she discovers a turtle like vehicle and immediately presses the device wishing it open. The vehicle responds as the door opens inviting a warm sense of security.

4 minutes later...

Leo holds his forehead still groggy from the cold.

"Was I still dreaming-"

Leo stops talking spotting the feminine insectoid.

"Okay, whatever you do, don't eat my odachi sword!" Leo shouted holding tight to his weapon as the girl looks at him with a disappointed frown.

"I wasn't planning to."

"And I guess you don't need my welcome for saving your life back there." (Y/N) said as Leo quickly apologizes and explains why he was here with the scrap metal out in the open.

"So your brother heard about this rumor about a phantom moth eating various types of metal."

"And since he's another cold blooded turtle."

"He thought it was a good idea to go out there. Where the moth only resides in this type of chilly weather."

"With a change of plans as he got sick halfway through the trip. Leaving his brother on a solo mission."

"Not something I expect from a genius..." (Y/N) said.

"I know right!" Leo said.

Almost close back to the city...

(Y/N) felt the turtle tank stopped while she was sitting in the taxi vehicle with her seat belt on. She saw Leo perching his arms on the empty seat beside her.

"Err... Hopefully it's not out of place for a,"

"Necrofriggian. I really hoped I said it right..."

"To wander around near this city."

"You saw what happened to me in the really cold weather." Leo said as (Y/N) grins.

"You pronounced it correctly."

"I'll be happy to visit you and your brothers from time to time."

"But for the next rescue, you owe me metal as payment." (Y/N) said.

The two teens went their separate ways, just as the sunrise started a new day.

One week later...

(Y/N) flew through the night finding a new junkyard for a nighttime snack. Her phone rings seeing an unknown number as a message plays with a different voice on speaker.

"(Y/N) was it."

"I'll just let you know this is one of Leo's brothers but,"

"Leo got caught on to something."

"And it's better for you to see it yourself..." Donnie said as he ended the call.

It only took 30 minutes as (Y/N) pauses in her tracks now bursting with laughter, seeing the red slider turtle in the laundry lines with various clothes in different positions as he shouted with blush on his face.

Time skip after returning the clean clothes and introductions...

"You can forget about the metal payment, (Y/N)."

"It doesn't count this time!" Leo folded his arms looking away as (Y/N) snickered floating near his side.

"Why, were you thinking of something else while you were stuck?" (Y/N) asked as the blush reappeared on his face with an annoyed expression replying with a quick no walking ahead of her.

(Y/N) followed after him not hearing the conversation behind her.

"Yet the blush on his face says otherwise." Donnie said as he shifted his attention back to his phone.

"Along with Leo secretly happy to see (Y/N) again!" Mikey said as Raph nodded in agreement.

Back with the two teens...

(Y/N) went back to her cloak appearance just as April and Sunita pop in front of Leo. The girls started mentioning how (Y/N) kept being brought up every once in a while. Leo stayed silent embarrassed by the slight lovey dovey atmosphere. (Y/N) laughed closing her eyes turning pink adding her comment

"I never thought I made a lasting impression on the him." (Y/N) said as April hid her hands in her jacket.

"Well, yesterday he said the next time he sees you."

"He was planning on something."

"You could say his head was in the clouds daydreaming about-"

Sunita nudged April's arm shushing her for almost ruining the surprise.

"Something between the two of you before he got caught in the laundry lines."

"Anyway, nice chit chatting with you, (Y/N)!" Sunita said as the two girls went in a different direction.

(Y/N) noticed him breathing a sigh of relief as she scoots closer to his side.

"Let me guess."

"A date with Mr. One Liner..." (Y/N) said teasing him causing the turtle to almost trip on his feet.

_____________________________________________

Originally typed December 31, 2019; Edited February 2, 2020

I was supposed to publish this last Saturday but the party finally ended at 10 pm (thankful no part 2 this time lol)

Leave comments or criticisms