34. Donnie X Female!Shy!Reader

Requested by chu1luc

"(Y/N)!"

"Can you sing me a lullaby for tonight?"

"Donnie's been blasting dubstep whenever he's sleeping this entire summer..."

"And I haven't gotten a wink of sleep since then!" Mikey shouted.

(Y/N) frowned at her friend's tired expression but abides in helping him as she gets a pillow and blanket after a few seconds.

Once Mikey settled in on Raph's bean bag chair, (Y/N) sat beside him as she plays the instrumental song of "Toeto" by Toraboruta-P featuring Megurine Luka her phone and beginning to sing the song.

"Everything about you now, I love~ but that's a lie."

"But what happens actually..."  "Mmm (x5)~ Mmm."

"Everything about you now, I hate~ but that's a lie."

"Because I actually..."  "Mmm~ (x5)."

"I can't speak honestly."

"It's too challenging for me."

"So I keep on lying with a catty hat."

Mikey beamed at (Y/N) watching her sing as he lets out a muffled giggle after she does the same thing with her favorite hat.

"I don't know when she came, but I feel her inside of~ me."

"Etto, I~ said, Ettoeto."

"What's important to her, she can't communicate."

"That's her name, Toeto."

"She is a timid girl, too shy to speak to you, so that's her Toeto."

"She has hidden herself now."

"I really want to tell you my~ feelings from the heart."

"Hesitantly, Toeto said no to that proposal."

"I can say it, I'll say it, I am saying, but not said."

"Etto etto, I mean etto, I meant Ettoeto."

"Red-faced Toeto."

"Etto etto cetera."

(Y/N) noticed Mikey had fallen asleep after she said. Her mouth curved into a smile as she tucks him in not realizing Donnie was behind the wall near the entrance of the living room. She stands up content as she begins to heads out of the room. Her expression fades away looking from Donnie by the door as her face becomes red.

Before Donnie could comment on her incredible singing voice, she dashes out of the room only uttering a quick good night as she exits the lair.

Two days later...

The song that (Y/N) sang two days ago has been stuck in Donnie's head as he worked on his projects. His brothers also sighed in relief that the dubstep music stopped as well.

When April dropped off a bag filled with mechanical parts from her new job at a random workshop, he asked a question before she left.

"April! Do you know about the song (Y/N) sang two days ago?"