89. Mikey X Reader: Savior with Savage Words

Requested by PancakesYum2

"Go steal something else you trash panda!" (Y/N) yelled at the raccoon mutant who scurried to the next rooftop building away from the teens, with a golf club still stuck on raccoon's head.

As (Y/N) helped Mikey up, their angry expression fades away. Offering their share of snacks to him. With his reusable grocery bag half empty due to the raccoon's selfish deeds.

At a safe distance, Leo starts talking.

"Really glad that (Y/N) doesn't know how to use kusari-fundo weapon."

"They would be unstoppable and"

"Those two are already a power couple." Leo said.

"(Y/N) relies more on the whole 'anything can be a weapon theory.'"

"Not to mention their trash talking." Donnie said.

"I'm afraid to ask but," Raph said as he turns his direction towards April.

"I really hope (Y/N) doesn't have another colorful language outside their usual trash talk." Raph said as she sighs.

"Mikey heard (Y/N) saying swear words."

"While they were on that monthly gift thing,"

"He managed to keep a cool head after that week was over."

"Just be glad (Y/N) only cusses during that time." April said as she responds to a text from Sunita.

The conversation stops as the couple regroups with the others.

Flashback

When Mikey went on another solo mission by himself, he had to wait noticing bystanders were near the location he needed to scope out for the night. He went to higher ground as he heard a few humans run away. At safe distance, he looks at the scene as a person the same age as him begins to grab a garbage bag staring at the deer mutant.

"Reflect on this headlights!" (Y/N) said throwing the object at the antlers as the contained debris breaks upon impact.

The deer mutant recoils from the horrid smell sending one last attack at (Y/N). (Y/N) dodges the psychic attack kicking a trash can at the guy as he falls into the deeper pile of trash. He crawls away with whining complaints wishing to take a bath as (Y/N) sighs covering their nose from the strong stench.

"If (F/N) and the others keep bailing out on these mutant sightings,"

"Why even bother wasting a night to do these searches..." (Y/N) said as they start to walk away.

Mikey slightly frowns feeling bad for the stranger. He inadvertently alarms (Y/N) dropping in front of them and hides in his shell saying a hasty response.

"It's lame of your friends ditching you as you fought that deer guy by yourself."

"I-I wasn't watching you or anything!" Mikey said as he hit his head saying that last statement.

Mikey heard a chuckle from (Y/N) as they crouch, peeking into his shell with a smile on their face.

"I'll ignore that last statement since you're right about what my friends did." (Y/N) said as Mikey relaxes seeing the individual's gentle side.

Flashback End

Back to the present, (Y/N) notices Mikey hesitating to say something to them.