83. ROTTMNT X Female!ChinchillaMutant!Reader

Requested by chu1luc

"Normally I don't like cute things..."

"But you are an exception with that level of cuteness!!!" Foot Recruit shouted with glee as she points to the chinchilla mutant girl wearing a large white scarf agitated by the three individuals.

"Hey boss, wasn't there a Pokemon based off of one?" Foot Brute asked as Foot Lieutenant answers the said question.

 "I think so, since one of the new recruits brought her kid over, playing the game."

"It either starts with a 'm' or 'c' but the kid named it after a cappuccino from its shiny form."

"To be honest, one of the chill recruits we have these days and the kid showed interest in the shoe business."

"Which almost brought a tear to my flaming head..." Foot Lieutenant said just as the four turtles appear behind (Y/N).

(Y/N) sighed as she used her tail like a coil spring leaping in the air. With silk string in her dominate hand and the other materializing calming scented puff balls, she combined the two materials now transforming into three plushies similar to (Y/N)'s appearance. She hurls them at the Foot Clan as they fall to the ground with it.

A life size and more massive one heads to the turtles as it dropped on top of them. (Y/N) escapes unharmed out of sight from the two groups.

"Chinchilla kid should price these,"

"They're like sanrio quality of craftwork!" Foot Brute said as the other two paid no mind to the turtles, nodding in agreement with the plushies in their arms.

("Uh, okay...") Raph whispered as the other three turtles slipped under of the enormous plushie.

Leo had Donnie's help with a larger portal than usual, right before the blue turtle accidentally falls asleep on the plushie as both of them plummet into the portal. The other three quickly jump in as the Foot Clan continued their discussion on plushie standards.

The next day...

"Sunita, I only had one villain who was nice enough,"

"Not to say I was cute, as he restrained his worm roommate noticing how annoyed I was with yesterday's events..." (Y/N) said as she drank a second can of her favorite beverage.

"Hey, at least you got $150 from that Foot Recruit girl." Sunita said as (Y/N) pouts.

"I guess..." (Y/N) said.

Sunita noticed the turtles behind (Y/N) as she waves hello.

(Y/N) grumbles hiding in her scarf internally screaming as Sunita comforts her friend. Sunita tells the guys to chill out on the cute compliments.

"I'm surprised how you aren't a villain."

"You could totally charm your way out of anything with your calming power." Leo said.

"Don't tempt me shoob..." (Y/N) said glaring at him.

"We still kept the plushie you made."

"Although it might be too big to clean so,"

"Is there a way you can shrink it to normal size like the ones the Foot Clan has?" Mikey asked politely.

(Y/N) gets up from her seat muttering a yes as two girls tag along with the turtles.

At the lair...

(Y/N) removes her scarf wrapping her hands in it. The clothing turns (f/c) and places it around the life size plushie.

Enveloped in (f/c), the plushie then shrinks to medium size as it begins to fall to the ground. Raph catches the toy in his arms as it sends a soothing aura causing him smile.

"(Y/N), in some ways, this sort of ability levels as a blessing and curse." Donnie said as the brothers check the regular size plushie.

"Due to this situation, people started crowding around me."

"Also forgetting the concept of personal space."

"I just want one normal day..." (Y/N) sighed.

After a while, (Y/N) went along with Mikey's suggestion of the guys acting as bouncers for at least a month so she could take a breather from the unwanted attention

Time skip to the last week...

(Y/N) felt blush on her face recognizing the guys in suits representing their color.

"I-I'm not going to even ask how you guys got the suits-"

"Purple one pulled a few strings with a tailor after mentioning your name."

"A more professional attire for this occasion." Splinter said walking back to the living room carrying a tray of snacks.

The trio witness Shelldon lifting (Y/N) onto his shell while she perches onto him surprised the robot's actions until she spots a smirk from Donnie hiding his arms behind his back.

"Showoff..." (Y/N) said as Donnie shrugs while the others chuckled at their brother almost wobbling towards her unaware of his speedy recovery.

1 hour later at a rooftop building...

After a brief photo session, the girls examine the pictures while the guys fight over the last pizza slice.

April looks at the serious picture that displays (Y/N) and the turtles in a crime boss setting and the other ones showing (Y/N) laughing in the failed attempts as the guys react with certain responses. She observes (Y/N) looking over her shoulder towards the funny ones.

"Undecided which one you want to date-"

(Y/N) plucks the mob boss picture out of her friend's hand folding her arms.

("Can you please not say that while the guys are here!?") (Y/N) whispered sharply at April.

Silence falls on (Y/N) until she nods with her face in a deep pink.

Sunita pats her back as April replies back to (Y/N).

"All right (Y/N), me and Sunita will make sure there won't be any disputes between the boys."

"And you can count on that!" April said.

A pigeon steals the pizza slice with guys expressing frustration switching their direction back at the girls. (Y/N) grins softly at April's comments with her smile being a genuine one causing the turtles to blush in unison.

It only lasted a few seconds once a thought entered (Y/N)'s mind.

"How would I know if you two or Splinter won't add-"  

The girls pinky swear at their friend while (Y/N) stares unimpressed not believing a single word.

The guys sigh in relief after noticing (Y/N) back to her regular self.

("We can all agree we met above (Y/N)'s usual cuteness quota for today...") Raph said as Mikey laughs.

("Donnie nearly tripped on his smirk!") Mikey said causing to Donnie grunt hearing laughter from his brothers.

_______________________________________________

Edited December 13, 2019

I really enjoyed typing the foot clan's reactions (I have a soft spot for those guys bringing back the classic cartoon villainy type)

Even though this oneshot had the same animal type; the specific and detailed prompts help a lot

(Maybe it's just me but I have difficulty with the cute animals ones lol)

Leave comments or criticisms