25. Raph X Ryuutou!Reader

Ryuutou: small spherical flames that eventually form a dragon like light when the fire unites as one 

Near a harbor around 9 pm...

Raph blinked his eyes after seeing a tiny flame-like orbs hovering above the sea water while his brothers looked around in another area trying to locate the mysterious creature that stole and fed on the fishermen's food supply.

His brothers heard a splash in Raph's location and rushed over to check on their oldest brother only to spot him in the water wet as he kept scanning the area for something.

"Did you find something?" Mikey asked confused at Raph's sudden jumpy reaction.

"I did! There were like these weird small flames above the water for few seconds!"

"You guys should have seen it!" Raph said now getting out of the water.

"I don't think that's possible unless you saw a paper lantern floating by."

"Which there hasn't been any events of that kind near New York." Donnie said.

"I'm telling you! I know what I saw!" Raph shouted.

Leo and Donnie shook their heads and continued the search walking away as Mikey shrugged following his brothers leaving Raph behind to sigh letdown while gazing at the boat filled dock.

____________________________________________________

Tomorrow at the same place two hours earlier...

April went along with Raph curious about yesterday's events as the two teens board on a ship ride.

Raph wore his Red Reign costume as he tries to pinpoint the same flames he once saw with the binoculars in his hands.

"See anything yet Raph?" April asked.

"No. Not yet.." Raph replied still grasping the binoculars.

He was about to give up hope until he recognized the same flames from yesterday now with the binoculars down around his neck.

He takes out his tonfas weapon out of his pockets and starts doing his smash-justu attack bringing his fists together as he leaps out of the boat.

"Raph! What are you doing!?" April shouted.

"I'll try to grab what I saw yesterday!"

"Stall the boat driver!" Raph yelled now in the water trudging fast to catch the spirit.

April groaned at Raph's quick but reckless thinking as she bolts to a stop near the boat's controls. As she peeks through the open door, she gasps realizing no one was there as she runs back to where Raph was.

"Raph! I hate to break the bad news!"

"But we really need to go back!"

"There's no one steering the boat!" April shouted but not loud enough as Raph was farther ahead.

Just as Raph was within the flames' reach, his bright red form began to disappear as he slowly sinks into the air about to hit the water.

Both April and Raph closed their eyes in this helpless situation hoping for a miracle.

Raph held his breath expecting to dive in the water but didn't feel his clothes wet.

April removed her hands from her face to view a (f/c) dragon in bright colors as the creature held Raph in their arms gliding to April's position.

"Am I dead yet..." Raph said to himself as he now glimpses at the dragon.

"That's a bit morbid to say to someone you just met and who also just saved your life." (Y/N) said now stopping to talk to the large snapping turtle in their arms.

"Oh right. Sorry about that.." Raph said averting his gaze for a few seconds before asking a question to (Y/N).

"Hopefully it's not too rude to ask..."

"But are you like some kind of dragon mutant?" Raph asked.

"You're right on the dragon part but I'm more of a yokai though."

"One made of tiny flames that change into a dragon!" (Y/N) said with passion.

"That's cool!"

"Oh no! April's gonna kill me!" Raph said putting his hands over his head causing (Y/N) to be concerned at him.

"Is she a friend of yours or-"

"Uh... We can introduce each other once we get to the boat.." Raph said interrupting (Y/N) as they hurried to the boat.

After a brief introduction along with a mini lecture from April scolding Raph, the three teens talk about the beast stealing food around the harbor boats.

"Most of the guys who complain about the missing food."

"Always forget to lock after leaving their boat behind."

"Sorry if your search for a food thief beast is a bust..." (Y/N) said.

"Not really, we got to meet you (Y/N)!"

"And I'm sure Raph's brothers would love to see you too!" April said.

(Y/N) gasped in excitement not recognizing they gripped onto Raph's hands and close to his face.

"I can't wait to greet them!"

"This is so exciting!" (Y/N) said now letting go and flew around in circles in an ecstatic mood.

(Y/N) discreetly pushed the boat back to it's original resting place. As Raph and April got off the boat, (Y/N) floated to Raph's side.

"I didn't feel any burning when you caught me."

"Do you know anything about it (Y/N)?" Raph asked.

"Not really... But I should definitely ask my grand parents about it though.."

"Since you mentioned it Raph."

"I have to go now but stop by any time by the dock!"

"I'll be wearing this new pendant the next time you see me!" (Y/N) said giving Raph a picture of the (f/c) jewelry.

(Y/N) waved good bye to their new friends as the two teens also do the same.

____________________________________________________

Another tomorrow around 3 pm...

Donnie: So he has a crush on (Y/N) since you witnessed the blush on Raph's face. Am I correct on that April?

April: Yeeaah! XD

Mikey: That's so cute! But knowing him he might be too flustered to say anything to (Y/N) if they continue to be around his personal space

Leo: You guys are so gross... I'm betting $9 if (Y/N) makes the first move on him though

Mikey: lol

Raph placed his head on the turtle tank's controls after he parked the vehicle.

He shouldn't have talked to April after she secretly snapped the picture between him and (Y/N).

It just added fuel to his slow crush on (Y/N) as he heard the others texting to each other.

____________________________________________________

The other turtles will have another specific yokai oneshots (I already picked out what yokai the reader will be but I'm still open for requests)

Leave comments or criticisms