48. Chibi!Donnie X Female!Reader

Requested by Lordexplosionmrder

"Oh geeze?!"

"Is that a gremlin?" Leo yelled with (Y/N) standing beside him also startled.

"You know I don't go to school Leo." Donnie said unimpressed knowing the reference Leo said.

Leo squints at his older brother ignoring his comment saying another line from the webseries.

"Whatever, no one feed-"

(Y/N) yanks the tails of the light blue bandana interrupting the line as he glares at her rubbing his head. She looks at Donnie's experiment with a nendoroid figurine of (Y/N)'s favorite anime/manga series placed on the device. Thankful it wasn't one of her favorite characters or else she would have flipped out on him.

"Okay..."

"We obviously can't leave your brother in this form.." (Y/N) said as she sighs.

"Yeah but the last time I tried the programming thing with the first Shelldon."

"I don't think surfer Donnie is a good alternative either.." Leo said.

"Honestly your coding still needs work but segway..."

"But this accident might be an interesting experience!" Donnie said as the two teens raised their eyebrows at the tiny turtle.

One week later...

(Y/N) started fixing the machine while Donnie filled out her homework as a trade off when the issue of school came around. His brothers had to bring the food discreetly to the lab and clean up afterwards just so Splinter isn't aware of Donnie's new size. Shelldon ended up being a temporary transportation ride with some modifications, one example having a cloaking feature installed.

To be honest, only a few issues happened in the first three days and afterwards just smooth sailing aside from his brothers' teasing.

And possibly a new developing crush on (Y/N).

He shook his reddened face when she went to the lair wearing a (f/c) floral romper during a hot day. And unfortunately his brothers saw his reaction which the trio smirked at him when (Y/N) resumed repairing the half-completed device.

"Don't even say it." Donnie said.

"We didn't even say anything." Raph said still having the mischievous grin.

"But you definitely notice some things about her."

"Now that you're smaller though." Leo said.

"No suggestive thoughts while she's here D!" Mikey said as Donnie almost shouted profanities.

(Y/N) exited his lab as she begins to speak.

"Donnie?"

"You need to do your share of the work."

"What's the situa-"

"No situation here!"

"What is today's assignment!?" Donnie said as he hovered by her shoulder while sweating.

The two teens talked back to the lab as the trio rolled their eyes entertained by their brother's nervous state.

"So wait..."

"You want to switch the trade for the day?" Donnie said.

"My English teacher knows my handwriting and how I write stuff down."

"Not that rumors are scary, but I already hate school and that would double the hatred a lot." (Y/N) said as he nodded at her.

Time Skip to 30 minutes before (Y/N) leaves the lair...

Donnie was stunned how well (Y/N) assembled her portion of the parts as he looked at the rebuilt machine. Granted she might want to take a break after these events but, he couldn't help but wonder if she was open to help him with a similar trade off. He covered his head with his hands blocking out the thought of asking her out since she's leaving soon. He removed his hands as he recognizes her with a hand on her face tinted pink glaring at the paper.

"Stuck on a question?" Donnie asked.

"No. I filled out the entire page."

"But this reflective paragraph is so draining."

"Grades are the worst..." (Y/N) said as she puts her head against the chair.

"Is it that bad?" Donnie asked while his tech arms climbed to the table now sitting near the edge of it.

"Worse. Our teacher got into the fanfiction writing territory because of his kids."

"And the surprising thing is..."

"The dude knows how to write good ones."

"And the reflective paragraph is just a cover up for prompt suggestions." (Y/N) said.

"Does April know about this?" Donnie asked stupefied by the answer.

"She laughed until I said it was extra credit."

"She kind of envied that type of work instead of research projects." (Y/N) said.

"A bit early for the school year to have extra credit." Donnie said.

"Look... Any points are better than a zero."

"And.."

"I go all out when it comes to those assignments..." (Y/N) said folding her arms as her face continued to blush.

Donnie stared at the paper with interest but backed off as he hopped off the table.

(Y/N) recognized him placing a nendroid figurine of himself as he started the machine.

"I got help from Mikey seeing how he's the artist of the group." Donnie said as he rubbed his neck now standing on the device.

"You better pay your brother with something in return." (Y/N) said getting up from her seat as she stood at a safe distance.

"I'll get to it."

"Eventually." Donnie said.

A light purple glow surrounds the lab as (Y/N) shielded her eyes. She removed her arms as she recognized Donnie back to his regular size without his battle shell. He takes a spare one with tech arms while it grabbed (Y/N)'s paper as he reads it.

The extra arms used a chair to block (Y/N) struggling to get the paper back.

"Donnie!? The trade off is over!"

"You don't need to read-"

"I never pictured you as the dreamer type..."

"And using the events that happened between us until now.."

"I've seen anime with those scenarios." Donnie said with a smirk on his face as her face blushed fully red at his comment.

Tomorrow after school...

"At least your prompt got an A+ despite being second in the class." Donnie said.

"I guess." (Y/N) said with a half smile on her face looking through her phone.

Donnie immediately rushed over to check as his eyes widen surprised by her phone screen with pictures of his chibi form.

"You would do the same if that happened to me."

"Also Mikey told me about-"

"Nope! Time to dismantle this cursed gadget!" Donnie shouted as (Y/N) went over to assist him while chuckling at her boyfriend.

________________________________________________

Props to you if you get the reference to the first two lines Leo said (lol)

Leave comments or criticisms