56. Raph X Spidersona!Reader Part 2

Continuation(Extension) from the request from chu1luc

The next evening, Upturn Silk and Raph were a few blocks away from the Nexus hotel as they stopped to check the building across a rooftop.

Raph noticed (Y/N) more serious than her usual self as he began to switch topics.

"So this mission,"

"Is it serious and should I call my brothers for back up just in case?" Raph asked hoping he didn't upset her.

(Y/N) breaks out of her somber expression after hearing Raph's voice and responds.

"It's somewhat but we can handle it."

"The short story is,"

"We wear fancy disguises, sneak around the party, and grab the pet of another spider vigilante."

"Miles and Gwen were too busy to help with this so,"

"I got the okay to do this mission!" (Y/N) said as she presented the invitations to Raph.

"Huh, so where are the disguises?" Raph asked.

(Y/N) brings out the corsages of their respective colors, a regular one with (Y/N)'s favorite color and a red one in a bracelet.

"Raph, you don't mind if I put it on you because-"

Raph realizes (Y/N) couldn't reach and as he instantly crouches slightly embarrassed looking away from her. He spots a nearby mirror as the corsage lights up and the turtle is now dressed in a well suited tuxedo. Before he checks his outfit, he observes (Y/N) who briefly illuminates wearing her favorite style (dress/suit) and shoes as she removes her mask revealing her face with (short/medium/long) hair.

Raph turns pink stunned at her appearance and quickly inspects his attire near the mirror.

("Is there such a thing as a disguise date?!") Raph thought to himself unable to think of anything else aside from (Y/N).

Raph tenses up when (Y/N) taps his shoulder as he looks at the hat she's handing out.

"Donnie told me you guys met the owner of that place."

"You okay with me handling the conversation when that spider lady shows up?" (Y/N) asked as Raph takes the hat and wears it on his head.

"Yeah, I still look back at the day when Leo made the right decision not trusting Big Mama when we first met her." Raph sighed somewhat bothered remembering that event.

"Hmmm..."

"Let's not dwell in the past, just be glad you learned from that."

"Anyway, let's go and crash the party." (Y/N) said as she tugs his arm heading to the door.

________________________________________________

1 hour into the party...

Raph and (Y/N) were able bypass one of the yokai guards who accidentally fell asleep near the employees only door as (Y/N) begins to open it.

"Were you two looking for the restrooms?"

The two teens turn around to see Big Mama in her human form as she starts to look at Raph who tips his hat obscuring his face.

"The tall bulky one seems familiar..."

"Have we met before-"

(Y/N) proceeds to push Raph out of Big Mama's way.

"Nope! You haven't seen this guy before and I just remember that the restrooms were by the waiting room!"

"And if you'll excuse us..." (Y/N) said as the duo exits out of the room.

Big Mama blinks for a few seconds before going over to wake up the guard.

Back at the waiting room, Raph's phone rings as he answers the call.

"I managed to disable the security feed for 9 minutes."

"And I sent the coordinates to (Y/N)'s phone."

"Also good luck on your-"

Raph ended the call as (Y/N) tilts her head wondering why he ended Donnie's call so early.

At Big Mama's office with 4 minutes left...

The tarantula inside the cage happily jumps for joy seeing the two teens as (Y/N) begins unlocking the device.

"(Y/N), if you haven't been to the Run of the Mill pizza place,"

"I was wondering if we could get a slice together after this mission is over..." Raph said as (Y/N) grins at his idea.

"Sure I love to-"

The door slams open now revealing Big Mama in her true form.

"I enjoy seeing sappy moments of a blooming relationship but,"

Raph takes the tarantula in his arms as he and (Y/N) avoid a web attack from Big Mama.

"Not when it's in my office..." Big Mama said as she glares at the two teens.

"Raph, I'll catch up with you later!"

"Just get the little guy to safety!" (Y/N) said as she tackles Big Mama to the ground using her web attack against her.

Raph only nodded at (Y/N) as he escapes without her carrying the pet. He barrels through the yokai guards with his smash justu power as he leaves the hotel.

Unknown to Raph, Leo hid by the temporarily chandeliers waiting for the signal to regroup with  (Y/N).

30 minutes later near the wall to the Run of the Mill pizza place...

Raph pace around as the pet and him worried about (Y/N) on her own.

"I'm sure she's okay on her own."

"She said it herself."

"Well not technically but-"

Raph stops his rambling and recognizes the familiar blue portal in front of him and out appears Leo and (Y/N). Parts of (Y/N)'s (dress/suit) were torn up by the fight with Big Mama and without thinking Raph removes his jacket and puts it around her.

Leo snickers witnessing the blush on (Y/N)'s face.

"Nice move, Raph."

"For once, you're not shell shocked and made her turn red..." Leo said while (Y/N) nudges his arm with a bit of force as he winces from the slight pain.

The pair chuckles as (Y/N) goes over to Raph.

"First rule dates are so lame but..." (Y/N) said as she points to her lips looking at Raph with a soft expression.

"Ugh gross! I'm outta here!" Leo shouted as he makes his exit while Raph pulls (Y/N) into a kiss.

The tarantula sighs in content at the new couple as he perches on (Y/N) after the kiss.

________________________________________________

Originally typed and edited October 19, 2019

Hopefully the mention of two characters from the movie make up for part 2 of the prompt suggestion and I don't want to risk ruining their characters (since I haven't seen the movie and I'm also burnt out on marvel stuff)

Don't get me wrong but I want some original content specifically from these days (but it's like talking to a brick wall [specifically at disney and other franchises] so yeah)

I mean so far the ducktales reboot and this show set the bar for the proper reboot standards

But anyway leave comment or criticisms