70. Raph X Female!LigerMutant!Reader

Requested by Lordexplosionmrder 

Raph noticed a figure entering the backdoor of a grocery store. He calls out his brothers as they stop and mentions it as they approach the door. The lock pad is placed on top of the dumpster's lid as Donnie quickly inspects the device unlocked.

"Kind of careless for one of the employees just to leave it there..." Leo said.

"Let's just focus on finding that person." Raph said as the turtles head inside.

15 minutes later...

Raph and Leo hide by the shelves near the meat section after catching a glimpse of the individual. A slow grin appears on Leo's face expressing glee as Raph holds him.

("Did you see the size of that kitty?!")

("It's huge like, almost near your shoulder Raph!") Leo whispered close to shouting as the large cat picked up the sound close by dropping her money to the ground.

"I-is someone there?" (Y/N) said startled as she makes her way to the source of the noise.

Raph flicks his brother's forehead as he walks to (Y/N)'s direction. (Y/N) freezes in place spotting the larger turtle as she holds her tail now speaking.

"I was about to pay for the steak!"

"I left the money on the-"

"Hey, it's okay..."

"And to be honest, it's nice that you thought of that before you went to get the steak." Raph said.

(Y/N) kept her guard up as a precaution while nodding.

"You wouldn't happen to be by yourself?" (Y/N) asked as the two other turtles gasp behind her.

Raph sighed shaking his head as Donnie glances at (Y/N)'s appearance.

"I'm guessing you went to a zoo or a well treated sanctuary since the liger,"

"Genetics of both a male lion and female tiger,"

"Are only in captivity due to their breeding,"

"Which is a bit saddening to know-"

"Donnie! Not helping!" Raph shouted as (Y/N) blinks not expecting the orange and blue turtles' thrilled reactions.

After a while, (Y/N) no longer felt nervous around the guys as she grins like an anime cat girl carrying the steaks she purchased. Which catches Raph off guard turning his red mask pink as she waves good bye departing a block away from her apartment.

The next day time skipping to another night patrol...

Mikey squints his eyes as he recognizes April and Sunita in the distance, along with their new friend (Y/N). (Y/N) appears enthusiastic by the (f/c) present in her hands.

"Hey! We should go and see what's inside (Y/N)'s present!" Mikey said as the others agree leaping to the girls' location.

("Huh, does (Y/N) go to the same school before her whole situation?") Raph thought to himself

When he tried to ponder on other scenarios, he ends up colliding into the wall as he fell down on the rooftop floor. (Y/N) is within the big turtle's sights as the girl crouched beside him concerned about his clumsy mishap.

The girls and his brothers note the big guy blushing quickly standing up exclaiming not to worry about him as (Y/N) gets up with the present by her side.Her ears flatten sideways still worried about the turtle.

After a few minutes, (Y/N) wears a (f/c) choker necklace with a bell under the tiny bow as she thanks the girls while her tail swished back and forth happy about the gift.

Raph gets a text from Leo as he reads it.

Cat got your tongue Raph, cuz you see

Raph looks at his brother with an annoyed stare as the other two brothers join in after glancing at the text message.

Two weeks later...

(Y/N) sometimes assists in the night patrols as her nocturnal instincts kick in knocking out a few bad guys. But her sweet personality ends up leaving post it notes with a sorry on it before she regroups with the turtles.

There was even one incident where she catches a toddler falling out of a window with the parent not paying attention. The guys awed in unison when the kid pets her head causing her to purr. After Donnie places a strong barrier near the rails, the parent finally notices his kid missing. (Y/N) puts the toddler back just in time as she makes a descending leap reaching the floor.

The guys heard the toddler joyfully shouting "kitty!!!" as (Y/N)'s ears perk up instantly beginning to blush.

"Not a word about the kitty thing!"

"I already have the anime cat girl aesthetic going on!" (Y/N) said walking ahead.

The next day near the lair...

(Y/N) sees Raph waking up from a basking nap.

"H-hey (Y/N)!"

"A bit early for the usual night patrol!"

"Since it's still the afternoon!" Raph said as he sweatdrops.

"I guess."

"But I might have to lay low for a while..."

"You remember that toddler I saved right..."

"It turns out the kid's older sibling is leading a search party for,"

"Fortunate Feline, which is probably me." (Y/N) said as Raph chuckles.

"Me and my brothers weren't so lucky with the Mutant Menace calling card."

"Like we tried doing good deeds but it didn't turn out so great..."

Raph gets up walking to (Y/N) and proceeds to pet her head as he smiles. (Y/N) turns pink as her tail curls up close to a heart shape.

"Finally made a move on her huh Raph..."

Raph finally recognizes his sudden actions as he pulls away noticing his dad heartily laughing. Raph folds his arms with a slight glare on his face not amused by his dad's words.

"Honestly (Y/N)..."

"My son always has pink blush around his mask."

"I nearly called him pink one because of that!" Splinter said as (Y/N) hugged Raph's left arm comforting the embarrassed turtle.

 Raph's eyes widen at (Y/N) with his sharp tooth poking out of his mouth.

Time Skip to the late evening night patrol...

Raph answers a call from (Y/N) as he moves slightly out of his sitting position still annoyed by his dad's comments.

He didn't hear his brothers snickering as Mikey edited a picture of him with the caption of 'no talk me im angy'.

_______________________________________________

Originally typed November 25, 2019

I had to restart this prompt three times and it's much better this time

Leave comments or criticisms