6. Leo X Reader: I Wanna be a Princess!

7 years ago...

April and (Y/N) went to visit the turtles to give Mikey a crayon set as a surprise gift and afterwards the young kids begin to draw with it.

(Y/N) scribbled a drawing of themselves wearing fancy clothing after remembering their favorite dream of being a royal highness. They grin in delight as they continued to draw.

Leo look over to see (Y/N)'s drawing.

"Still want to live the life of luxury (Y/N)?" Leo said in an annoying tone.

(Y/N) huffed after hearing Leo's words.

"Says the turtle who wants to be an astronaut after reading the Jupiter Jim comics.(Y/N) replied back at him.

As the two kids start to bicker the other three watch them.

"Those two sure like to argue.Mikey said as he paused to observing two.

"I've heard more interesting things from Leo when (Y/N)'s around." Donnie added while designing a blueprint like sketch.

"A shame he doesn't act like that all the time."

Mikey proceeds to throw a pillow at Donnie's head.

"Hey!"

"Raph, I think you should go and separate the two before they start fighting." April said concerned at the two who are now glaring at each other.

Raph nodded as he stepped between (Y/N) and Leo. He then shields (Y/N) as he grabs Leo out of the living room.

"LLLame! Put me down Raph!" Leo shouted at his oldest brother as he's being carried by the arm.

The glare on (Y/N)'s face fades away into a smirk seeing Leo away in that manner. April sighed and stared at them disapprovingly while the other two turtles resumed to doodle.

As Raph placed Leo in the time out chair in the kitchen, he folds his arms afterwards.

"You'll be in serious trouble if you end up hurting (Y/N) and we can't exactly go out yet in this situation. Plus Pops won't be happy about this." Raph said lecturing Leo.

Leo rolled his eyes and scoffed at him.

"(Y/N)'s a killjoy and yet they're into that gross lovey dovey stuff!" Leo gagged as he said that.

"Be nice Leo! They're still in the lair and just be glad we have another friend like April!" Raph said.

Leo stuck his tongue at Raph as he turns around not listening another word from him.