46. Leo X Female!Heterochromia!Reader

Requested by chu1luc

(Y/N) often obscures her eyes with a (f/c) customized hoodie hat whenever she visits the lair. Even when the weather wasn't suited for wearing that clothing.

When the guys ask April about (Y/N)'s hoodie, she shrugs saying that's none of her business. But she always curious since (Y/N) was also a classmate of hers. Whenever (Y/N) couldn't make it to the lair, four of the five teens discuss what might be under her hoodie.

"Sometimes she wear sunglasses, considering the no hat rule in our classes." April said.

"So does that rule out the fringe she might have?" Mikey asked.

"I don't think so, but we can't say for sure." April said while Raph and Donnie added other comments to the discussion as Leo recalls the event accidentally meeting (Y/N).

(Y/N) unintentionally slept on his shoulder when he sat by her with his Primetime disguise taking the bus back to the lair on a solo mission.

Leo swore he saw two different colored eyes when she woke up.

"Oops! Sorry about that!" (Y/N) said as she covers her face with the hoodie while he shrugs it off saying that he didn't mind.

She ended up missing her stop at her place and Leo offered to help the girl escorting her home safely when they exited the bus. She accepts as the two teens chat until reaching her apartment.

5 days later, the two teens met each other once again when the guys carried the supplies April needed for a group project assignment.

Leo wasn't sure to include his opinion on the conversation but the others detected his silent behavior.

"Leo? You've been kind of quiet."

"And not like the good kind of quiet.."

"Is everything okay?" April asked as he now recognizes the others staring at him.

"Kind of... I dunno."

"I normally join in these group chats but.."

"Talking about (Y/N) behind her back..."

"It doesn't feel right with me." Leo said.

"But you still have the same curiosity under her hoodie though.."

"Am I correct?" Donnie asked as Leo sighs.

"I guess..."

"But I rather ask her than do this discussion." Leo said as he now heads out of the lair.

When he made it to the manhole cover, the four teens noted what he said.

"He is the closest to (Y/N) out of all of us."

"I mean she managed to convince him out of our usually arguments." Raph said as the others nodded.

"I wonder what captivated his interest in her." Donnie said.

"Interest? Like a crush?" Mikey asked.

"Probably. Considering that he's going to her place now-"

"If that's not a crush, I don't what it is." April said.

________________________________________________

Leo sat on the fire escape exit with his shell to the wall as he rubs his forehead.

("I rather ask her than do this discussion...")

("Great job Leo. Your brothers and April know about your crush on (Y/N)..")