85. ROTTMNT X Reader: Fight or Flight (Mostly Fight)

Requested by PancakesYum2

As April slowly became besties with (Y/N), the girl noticed how (Y/N) was quick to throw a punch, kick, or any form of retaliation when a suspicious looking individual tries to attack them.

She even witness them also hurling a medium sized object at a viral video celebrity who was about to jumpscare (Y/N). The camerawoman cuts the feed just as the guy quickly apologizes explaining the prank.

Close to a week later, as April introduces (Y/N) to the guys, all seemed well until Splinter showed up unannounced beside the turtle tank talking about the slight hold up.

The turtles and April didn't react fast enough as (Y/N) latched both of their arms onto his, halfway throwing him to the ground.

(Y/N) recognized a pale, white expression on his face as they remove themselves bowing, with multiple apologies at the rat.

He lets out a hearty laugh regaining his composure telling his new friend not to worry leaving shocked reactions from his sons.

(Y/N) had to leave early, waving good bye to their new friends. When (Y/N) was far, Splinter sighs slightly tired.

"I don't know what type of training that (Y/N) has gone through but I know one thing,"

"They better utilize those fast reflexes as a future bodyguard."

"Because I would hate to be their enemy." Splinter said as the teens sweatdrop at his comment.

❤️Raph❤️

During a trip to a haunted house, the big guy often latched onto his shorter friend.

Some of the staff members dressed up for the role, stayed hidden after a smart guy customer tried to scare Raph. The guy ended up succeeding hearing a high pitched shriek from Raph who hid behind (Y/N).

Just before an object head figure attacks (Y/N) with a large fake sword, they grab it with ease glaring at the jerk who scared Raph. (Y/N) points the weapon with no hesitation to retaliate as the guy runs out of the building.

Raph taps their shoulder, reassured by a staff member wearing the detailed helmet, as he points to her. (Y/N) gives back the stolen item embarrassed by their actions as the woman gives a thumbs up expressing amusement at the two teens.

As long as those two were present, the scare factor was at a minimum giving relief to the others behind the duo.

Halfway through the trial, a woman with long hair appears out of a well, breaking out of character after hearing about (Y/N)'s quick-witted reflexes.

"It would be really cute to see you two in a horror comedy!"

"(Y/N) protecting this fella at all costs..."

A cat mascot tugs on the woman's hair telling her to get back to work as the two teens blushed imagining another different scenario.

🧡Mikey🧡

The poor turtle wasn't able to finish a graffiti art piece near a random district of the Hidden City.

He even got the okay when some of the yokai residents wanted a bit of color in their lives.

(Y/N) tagged along after he ran away for the fourth time, leaving behind a few materials.

After reaching the location, a blue fire ring surrounds the pair as Mikey hugs his friend too scared to move while burying his face near their shoulder.