184. Leo X Female!Reader: Movie Night

Requested by orchid190

Saturday at the lair five minutes after midnight... 

At the same time, Leo and (Y/N) accidentally grabbed the remote to the digital projector. Both thumbs hovering over the volume button. Leo quickly held on to the remote, now awake by the brief physical contact from his crush. The turtle adjusted the movie's audio at a low volume but, audible enough to hear the characters' dialogue.

"Do you think the guys noticed when we almost ended up holding hands instead of a handful of popcorn?"  Leo asked as (Y/N) chuckled.

"Luckily, it wasn't a clear bowl."

"And that, your brothers decided on air hockey for which movie we should watch next." (Y/N) said as Leo placed the remote by his side.

"Four rounds leading up to a tiebreaker and hitting the snooze button at exactly midnight."

"So much for movie night..." Leo said as the girl thought of an idea.

"Well, it can just be the two of us."

"In the meantime, do you want to pick the next one or switch to a different movie?" (Y/N) asked looking through the pile of dvd cases as Leo paused at the thought.

"Uh, I'm cool with you picking the next one." Leo said as (Y/N) smiled in a teasing manner. 

"Did I make it sound like a date?" (Y/N) said causing him to blush. 

"Like I would ever, get nervous and lose my cool at being asked out on a date!" Leo denied as the sly smirk grew on her face.

"Maybe I should text you later in the week for a first date then." (Y/N) said as Leo groaned with the blush spreading across his face. 

"I can't tell if you're actually being serious about this." Leo said as (Y/N) giggled.

"Only a tiny bit."

"I wouldn't force you into the full swing of the do's and don'ts for dating." (Y/N) said as Leo gave a soft grin.

"Thoughts on, having matching unicorn onesies while we explain to our friends and family that,"

"Oh yeah, me and (Y/N) are a thing now." Leo said as (Y/N) laughed imagining the scenario.

"Act very casual about it to see how the others would react." (Y/N) said as Leo nodded.

"I mean, that's the plan after the first date."

Leo hesitated on the idea uttering 'I think' feeling slightly embarrassed. (Y/N) slowly pulled him into a comforting hug as she spoke.

"Hey, whenever you feel ready about that plan."

"Just let me know, okay." (Y/N) said.

A newfound confidence sent the turtle's heart into a flutter as he returned the hug and gave a kiss on her forehead.

Timeskip to 3 am...

Just as (Y/N) saw the last pizza slice box, Leo swiped it away checking the decorative package.

"I was wondering why you asked the delivery guy for extra boxes." Leo said close to opening the box as she hurried to take back the stolen slice.

With his tall physique being the only obstacle. As she struggled while he continued to hold the box above her.

"I paid my share on the pizza so I call dibs on this slice!" (Y/N) said with Leo amused at her desperate attempts reaching for the pizza slice.

"If you want it so bad,"

"You'll have to take it from me-" 

Leo felt his lips locked with hers, prompting him to drop the box as she pulls away from the abrupt kiss. Not even fazed by the package hitting his forehead as he froze in place, staring back at her.

"Guess I literally took your breath away." (Y/N) said with a mouthful of pizza.

Causing Leo to have his entire face covered with nothing but, pink blush. Conflicted at hearing a flirty one liner and getting his first kiss.

________________________________

Edited December 17, 2021

Shout out to tsume110 for the extra help on suggestions for this prompt! (I had to scrap a few drafts which only had up to 100 words and less; along with making sure parts of the story aren't repeats of other past oneshots)

Really wished this wasn't my shortest oneshot but I guessed it had to happen eventually (considering rn my interest in rottmnt is off and on)

Anyway leave comments or criticisms