127. Raph X Female!AlligatorSnappingTurtle!Mutant!Reader

Requested by Lordexplosionmrder

(Y/N) let out a sigh of relief, getting the last order at the Run of the Mill pizzeria. She sat by an empty chair just as the entrance opened up with four frantic turtles wearing colored bandanas. Señor Hueso briefly showed up announcing the restaurant is now closed. Three of the brothers glared at Leo who said 'It wasn't my fault that the place is going through different opening and closing times'.

(Y/N) slowly got up as she walked towards the skeleton manager and somehow, discussed a deal with him. The four turtles briefly spotted a new picture with the label of 'Donator of the Month'. With the exact picture of the girl. Nearly hiding in her shell with an attempt at a smile.

("Omigosh, she's so tiny for a snapping turtle!") Mikey quietly exclaimed just as (Y/N) held the hem of her shirt, looking away at the turtles in a shy manner. Before returning to the waiting area.

"Miss (Y/N) was kind enough to share half of the order but..."

"You have to clean up the place while she's still here." Señor Hueso said as the employees gave the cleaning supplies to the turtles, rushing out of the entrance, done with their work shifts.

Raph was the first one done as he grabbed the extra chair beside her.

"Thanks for sharing your pizzas with us." Raph said as he handed half of the money she paid for the food.

(Y/N) politely declined shaking her head no as she got up hearing her name, being called up as a large pizza stack was placed on the counter. Resulting Mikey and Donnie to hastily finish the cleaning duty while Leo facepalms at his brothers.

Raph observed the last employee, separating the pizza piles while (Y/N) gave a fair amount of pocket change into the tipping jar. She dashed out of the pizzeria carrying her pile and disappeared without a trace.

"Well that explains the donator of the month photo." Donnie said as the pizzaria shined, clean for the next day.

After a couple of days, (Y/N) ended up seeing the same turtles, in the same direction she was going. She regretted making eye contact at the red one just as the orange turtle greeted her with a friendly hello. She mumbled a reply back at him as Donnie pointed out the healing oozesquito mark near her shoulder. (Y/N) answered his question but, stared at the ground.

"I only remembered the short story of it..."

"Like, I did my best trying not to get bit by the largest snapping turtle."

"Getting them across the road that had a pond underneath it."

"Then... The next day, I woke up with my clothes all wet."

"Witnessing a worried face on the same turtle I helped out."

"I was lucky that my phone didn't break."

"Along with, my parents fully adjusting to my new appearance..." (Y/N) said.

As she looked up, she wasn't expecting three of the four turtles slowly tearing up at her story.

"Huh, my oldest brother Raph made note of your oozesquito bite, before you left the pizzeria in a hurry."

"And was worried if you didn't have a place to stay."

"Turns out, your kind nature overcame most of those sudden changes."

"And once the dumb dumbs stop crying,"

"We'll be happy to assist you with this whole situation." Donnie said as (Y/N) smiled at him.

Two months later...

Raph overheard a conversation between the middle siblings and (Y/N) as Leo spoke.

"So, you're usually okay when you're by yourself, (Y/N)."

"Because, usually snapping turtles are uh, what's the word Donnie." Leo said as Donnie sighed.

"Solitary creatures that usually live alone."

"You haven't experienced any unpleasant thoughts after the oozesquito bite?" Donnie asked as Raph grew worried about her.

"Only when I'm on that monthly thing..."

"But, music helps ease those thoughts away."

"However, it's really nice of you guys."

"Still keeping in check about my well being." (Y/N) said grinning at the two brothers.

Raph caught a glimpse of her sweet smile, almost tripping on his feet. And quickly ran away with blush taking over his red bandana.

(Y/N) tilted her head as she heard Leo, lightly chuckling to himself as he spoke.

"A bit of your shyness got to Raph."

"And the big guy hasn't been himself for the past few weeks." Leo said as (Y/N)'s eyes widen by his statement, slowly turning pink.

(Y/N) pushed back the thoughts of hesitation as she spoke.

"You guys don't mind making a (f/c) bandana."

"Since most of the night patrols, take place halfway around my apartment."

"I'm not the greatest fighter but, I know to defend myself." (Y/N) said with a burst of encouragement in her voice.

She then spots Mikey right beside her with the said bandana as he grins.

Timeskip towards tomorrow's night patrol...

Raph showed up 30 minutes early, still scrolling on his phone. Slightly annoyed at his brothers, skipping out on another weekly routine. He was about to put away his phone, due to the slow loading screen until recognizing (Y/N) in her own (f/c) bandana. He turns around as (Y/N) lightly fidgets the uneven clothing tails, looking directly at him, with a tiny bit of blush.

"I'll text you a heads up if I'm available for the usual night patrol."

"I kind of use the 'anything is a weapon approach'."

"Because, it will take some time for me to get used to the training."

(Y/N) hid her arms behind her shell as she walked beside him.

"Although, I would count tonight's patrol as an unexpecting date."

"Seeing how... Your brothers aren't around." (Y/N) chuckled as Raph blushes at her statement.

As the two snapping turtles started a lively conversation, the brothers observed the pair, above a rooftop building. Mikey cheerfully cooed at the new couple until Donnie mentioned, she might help out Raph.

Getting the lazy brothers to show up, regularly at the patrols.

The brothers felt a slight chill, remembering her gentle personality, nearly on the same wavelength as Mikey's legendary optimism.

_________________________________

Edited May 16, 2020

I went with a sort of shy reader than in the original prompt; an overally shy one (just because it might have been tedious with descriptions)

Anyway leave comments or criticisms