20. Donnie X Reader: New Glasses?!

"I can't wait for you guys to see (Y/N)!" April said super excited.

"Is there a special occasion?" Raph asked.

Before April could reply she sees in the distance (Y/N) wearing a hat to hide their face. She immediately scrambles over to (Y/N) and drags them to where the turtles are. (Y/N) still covers their face not saying a word.

"April, I don't think you shouldn't force (Y/N) to show us... on whatever."

"They're concealing under that hat." Leo said noticing slight discomfort from (Y/N).

April knew (Y/N) would be uncomfortable about this but surprisingly (Y/N) persuade her into this. She put her hand on (Y/N)'s shoulder now looking at the three turtles.

"Wait. Where's Donnie?" April asked.

"He's still in his lab. I'll go get him." Mikey said as he walks up to his brother's room.

Donnie wore his goggles trying to peer into a three-dimensional like picture on his tablet for at least one hour straight.

Mikey stared deadpanned after seeing his older brother still focused on that image.

"(Y/N)'s in the lair right now. You don't want to say hello to them. They have a cool surprise to show us." Mikey said attempting to convince Donnie to go out for a quick break.

"Just tell them I said hi." Donnie said still focused as he turned the tablet slightly at a different angle.

Mikey's right eye twitched upset at his brother and proceeds to yank his brother forcefully outside the lab.

Finally the other fourth turtle was with his brothers as Mikey slumped to the floor still a bit irritated by Donnie's unresponsive nature.

Not thinking about themselves, (Y/N) removed their hat as they crouched by Mikey's side.

"I'll get a soda later Mikey since you were kind enough to-" 

"OMIGOSH!!! You're wearing glasses now (Y/N)!!" Mikey said now glancing at (Y/N).

Leo and Raph crowd over (Y/N) while Donnie readjusted his googles back on his head.

"Glasses? What glasses?" Donnie said trying to view at (Y/N).

"Oh wait here (Y/N)! I have these cool looking sunglasses in my room!"

"We'll all take pictures wearing glasses after a few minutes!" Raph said now running to his room leaving space for Donnie to finally see (Y/N).

(Y/N) wore (f/c) glasses that suited their face perfectly as they're now smiling and laughing along with the others.

"Would this make you and April some type of glasses duo?"

"I'm still brainstorming nicknames but I think of the perfect one eventually (Y/N)." Leo said.

"You picked out really pretty glasses (Y/N)." Mikey said.

Donnie only thought of anime scenarios with (Y/N)'s new glasses and blushed slightly about the cute ones.

"Would it be cool if (Y/N) was able to summon mystic beasts by dancing!"

"One of my co-workers at the video game store showed me this cool game!"

"Where the main protagonist who's this beautiful lady that fights off angels as a witch!"

"The fact that she also wears glasses makes me confident about mine." April said.

"I've kind of bought low heel pumps because of her." (Y/N) said blushing a bit.