157. Raph X Female!Chubby!Reader: Honest Reminders

Requested by kakhasmyheart

"Okay, any ideas on how to get (Y/N) and Raph together because," 

"Its starting to get annoying with how those two can't barely stay in the same room."

"Being all flustered and whatever." Leo said as Donnie held out two cards.

"April went ahead with a plan after one of her fellow classmates introduced a font that copies a person's unique handwriting."

"Mikey already decorated the cards after I printed it and,"

"The last step is to deliver the said cards before the soon to be couple is aware of the matchmaking scheme." Donnie said.

"Huh, how long did this take and I'm being genuinely curious about it." Leo said as Mikey sighed.

"Close to a week thanks to (Y/N)'s busy schedule..." Mikey said.

Timeskip to the next day around early evening at a park...

(Y/N) and Raph both started to blush at the same time. Recognizing the cards of their respective color.

Raph spoke up attempting to lighten the mood.

"I almost freaked out about the card and hid it from Pops."

"Just when he was about to read it." Raph said.

"But, knowing Splinter he might have gotten a glimpse of it."

"Did he say anything though?" (Y/N) asked as Raph shook his head no.

"Just a silent but, congratulating pat on my shell and walked out of the living room."

"He definitely approves of you with how you're welcoming to this whole situation." Raph said as (Y/N) smiles.

"I have been feeling better thanks to a few of his pep talks."

"Along with you guys cheering me up whenever some jerk decides to poke fun at my weight." (Y/N) said.

"Those jerks are just jealous."

"They could at least get a better hobby and work on their self esteem issues." Raph said as (Y/N) agreed to that statement.

"I still remember how Mikey scared off a group of bullies just as I started crying."

"Along with you giving one of your comforting teddy bear hugs."

"I must have passed out by the time lunch ended."

"Too busy trying to avoid attention in a crowded hallway..." (Y/N) said holding the card in her hands unaware of the somber tone in her voice. 

"You had me worried when you just got up in a hurry."

"More focused on homework and not taking care of yourself but,"

"You still need to eat something throughout the whole day."

"And don't force yourself into thinking you don't deserve it..." Raph said carefully holding his crush's hands staring into her eyes with a honest expression.

(Y/N) felt her heart beating faster tightening her grip on his hands.

"I know how you said you're not good with words."

"But, with every time you're concerned about my well being."

"You have a way with words and you don't have to be harsh on yourself to impress me..." (Y/N) said gently pulling Raph's face to hers into a soothing kiss.

After the kiss, Raph felt a bit lightheaded trying to keep his balance as (Y/N) chuckled.

"I have a tiny feeling that the others chipped in to make these cards."

"It has your handwriting but, it felt a bit off though."

"Did you think I wrote yours?" (Y/N) teased as Raph blushed.

"Uh maybe..."

"No way I could write a traditional love letter."

"This mask would be pink if I ever finished it." Raph said as (Y/N) laughed.

1 week later during the weekend near late morning...

(Y/N) noticed Raph with a sleepy yawn as the couple followed shoulder stretches sitting on the couch.

"I honestly thought a 30 minute workout would help warm me up."

"It turns out I feel more tired, just barely two minutes in the cooldown part of the exercise." Raph said rubbing his eyes.

"You're welcome to sleep on my lap."

"I can wake you up after an hour if you want." (Y/N) said causing Raph to be fully awake after hearing that comment as she took a spare pillow beside her.

"(Y/N), I kind of move around in my sleep and I really don't want to squish you..." Raph said hesitating on the offer as (Y/N) rolled her eyes.

"That's why I'm using the long pillow."

"And you're resting your head on my lap you silly turtle!" (Y/N) said as she warily drags Raph to her side and adjusts the long pillow fitting the pair in a comfortable position.

Raph felt his face turning pink as his chin touched the soft material of his plump girlfriend's pants.

"Hopefully I'm not too selfish that, I sometimes use you as another plushie..."

"I always have to rely on a bunch of pillows and blankets to stay warm."

"Even with those tiny heat lamps that easily need more batteries or something." Raph said as (Y/N) giggled.

"Raph, you're rarely selfish about anything, don't worry too much about that." (Y/N) said placing a tiny kiss on Raph's forehead as he hides his face flushed by her kind gestures.

In the distance the three turtles heard Splinter chuckling...

"I never thought (Y/N) would be the one in the relationship to start teasing Red."

"She could easily make him faint if she did a surprise attack."

"Swarming his face with a thousand kisses." Splinter said as the trio silently observed (Y/N) tying a bow from Raph's red bandana tails.

"If Raph doesn't notice the bow near the end of the night patrol, "

"We have to point it out."

"In the usual subtle manner." Leo said as (Y/N) recognized the trio while she covered a bit of her mischievous smile.

__________________________________

Edited January 5, 2021

It took a while to think of additional plots to this oneshot; had to redo it twice but I'm definitely proud of this one

Leave comments or criticisms