96. Donnie X Female!Reader: Worrisome Actions

Requested by stellaballo

Blood warning for those squeamish 

The turtles and (Y/N) encounter a weasel mutant lady, who knocked out most of the security guards at the Run of the Mill pizza place. She attacks the teens with her long claws without an explanation of her furious rampage.

Leo uses the floppy hat the weasel wore, hiding her face as Mikey utilizes his kusari-fundo weapon. It wraps around her immobilizing any further actions. However, she breaks free ducking underneath the two turtles, scratching their faces as payback.

Raph assaults her with his smash justu technique as the bright red copy of him grabs her. She dodges the attack, jumping on his shoulder heading to the other teens.

A frantic customer accidentally disables Donnie's battle shell, leaving his real shell exposed. The loud atmosphere distracts Donnie as he grasps on to the yokai individual's shoulders telling him to 'snap out of it'. Not noticing the ominous smile from the weasel with her claws glowing into a larger size, ready to ambush him.

(Y/N) spots the surprise attack and acts fast pushing, Donnie out of the way.

The three brothers witness the weasel slash (Y/N)'s shoulder as the girl falls to the ground while the pain knocks (Y/N) unconscious. 

Donnie sat up seeing the lady with red blood on her dominant hand, moments before extra security guards tackle the weasel with magic restraints on her.

An invisible barrier blocks Donnie's attempt to check on (Y/N) as nurse shark mutant appears, applying first aid on the gashing wound.

Time Skip to the Hidden City emergency health center 4 hours later...

The nurse shark mutant exits the door to the (Y/N)'s room just as Donnie pulls her collar shirt.

"Please me tell (Y/N) will be alright?!"

"She'll be right, right!?" Donnie said as his brothers hold him back.

The lady adjusts her collar keeping a cool head, knowing the turtle is worried for his friend.

"Ms. (L/N) will be alright."

"She just needs to rest for a few weeks."

"And please refrain any physical activities for her to fully recover."

"For her sake and the rest of you." 

The shark puts up a do not disturb sign on the door as she continues to speak.

"We don't charge minors for cases like these."

"And the good news is, you four can visit her tomorrow."

"But please no outbursts from this point,"

"I'm sure she wouldn't want to worry her friends even more..." The lady said.

The brothers constantly checked their anxious brother and kept him from his overthinking spirals with a random distraction. Splinter also became aware of the unease atmosphere as he tells the girls about it.

April had enough of the mopey environment, near the end of the second week as she drags Donnie out of the lair. Sunita observed the two teens as the girl gave a pep talk to him.

"(Y/N) couldn't say it while you were visiting her but,"

"She really wished you were back to your old self."

"And she's bound to have a fever if you keep this up."

"Along with a certain turtle now overprotective over her..." April said as Donnie gazed at the item hidden in his hoodie pocket.

"I could confirm or deny that claim, April."

Donnie takes a deep breath hoping the girls will help a request from him.

"You don't mind if you hand this over to her." Donnie said giving an envelope to April.

Time Skip at the last day of the health office...

The girls pushed Donnie while he wore a purple tuxedo, holding (f/a) plushie carrying the love letter.

"I'm having second thoughts on this."

"Since I originally asked you, O'Neil to just hand this letter over to her,"

"Not with this last minute change of plans!" Donnie said as the girls ignored his rants as the three teens headed to (Y/N)'s location.

In the distance, (Y/N) wore a medical shoulder pad covering the wound. The girl in a happier mood no longer a patient after that incident. She blinks noticing the trio approaching her, not hearing a chuckle from the nurse shark mutant as the woman leaves aware of the overexcited energy in the atmosphere.

"We would love to stay and chat (Y/N) but,-"

Sunita doesn't add on to that short comment as the girls dash out of the building 'saying a good luck to Donnie'.

Donnie felt the plushie slip out of his grasp as (Y/N) takes it, mostly glancing at the envelope with the purple heart.

"Before you ask."

"Mikey thought it was a great idea to express my feelings through that piece of paper."

"Since I still have difficulty with the whole emotion stuff..."

Donnie lightly stretched his collar embarrassed about the letter. 

"I may have gone overboard with the descriptive adjectives."

"But, it kept my mind occupied, away from my usual overthinking habits..." Donnie said finally looking at (Y/N) in her eyes with blushed face.

(Y/N) giggled latching her arm around his.

"I'm still not used to this turtle with the self proclaimed emotionless passion."

"Showing his soft side around someone like me."

"But I'll get used to it..." (Y/N) said displaying a grin on her face.

Bonus:

One month later at the lair close to a hot day...

The wound on (Y/N) finally healed as Mikey stared at the scar, oblivious of his brother's glare. 

(Y/N) pinched Donnie cheek's as the turtle requested her to let go.

"You had that same glare when the other two saw the scar..."

"And you've been eyeing certain parts of my-"

Donnie placed his hand over her mouth interrupting her comment as Mikey gasps, running off shielding his ears to the living room. He quickly removes his hand when he saw her with an unimpressed reaction.

"Please don't add more to that statement."

"I can already feel my face heating up."

"Recalling that one incident which Leo backed off, when I pulled you into a possessive embrace..." Donnie said as (Y/N) smirked saying a 'fine' as her response.

________________________________________________

Edited December 31, 2019

Leave comments or criticisms