59. Horror Games Edition (2/2)

Continuing from the previous part...

💙April presents a picture of a mansion with a piece of sharp fragment in the center piece💙

"Kind of vague on what that thing is supposed to be..." Leo said as he squints at the picture.

(Y/N) remains silent but heard April who tried her best holding back her laughter. Mikey hugs Raph not trusting the smirk on April's face as the oldest turtle reciprocates showing slight fear.

Leo notices Donnie holding a timer like device.

"You'll see once you enter the li-"

April shushes Donnie not to spoiler bits of the game as Leo sits next to (Y/N).

One minute later and the turtles felt an unsettling ambiance seeing one character trying to escape the doorway.

"Is there a reason why that guy got attacked?!" Leo asked as (Y/N) shrugs their shoulders. 

After checking all the rooms, Leo finally obtains the library key and goes back to the area as it makes an unlocked sound.

A creature with a disfigured face appears in the upper left corner of the screen as Leo nearly drops the keyboard out of his hands. (Y/N) catches it as the two teens snicker at Leo.

"Yeah, you need to get an item in this room so the game progresses." Donnie said.

"Or are you scared to keep playing, Leo?" (Y/N) said with a mischievous grin as Leo scowls at them grabbing the keyboard away.

Once he collects another key, the character turns to see the same creature now chasing after him. After thirty seconds, the creature disappears as Leo stops to catch his breath.

"Another note, the Ao Oni will act as an nuisance as you tackle puzzles."

"So, get used to the occasionally chase scenes." Donnie said as he resets the timer.

"And I chose version 3.0 for a good reason."

"It's my favorite version of that guy." (Y/N) said as they high five April.

1 hour and 47 minutes later...

Leo returns back to get one of the npcs only to witness an Ao Oni who's doing squats.

"Awww, he's doing squats." Mikey said as Leo's character barges out the door.

Mikey now screams as the giant muscular Ao Oni rushes after Leo.

"Go in the cage he won't-"

The creature opens the door with ease as the three brothers shriek in unison.

The music stops as Leo quickly saves in another file as he observes April and (Y/N) crying with laughter.

"It's still horrifying to look at that guy doing exercises." Donnie said wincing.

"You've already played this game!?" Leo shouted.

Before he could answer, (Y/N) steps in front of him showing the video of two guys screaming in a similar matter still laughing.

Leo glares at them as he takes (Y/N)'s bag ransacking it for his favorite treats.

"That's fair."

"I got my trick for this year." (Y/N) said as they wiped away their tears.

As April and (Y/N) exit the lair, Raph sees Leo still annoyed at (Y/N).

"What..." Leo said not amused at his oldest brother's grin.