84. Donnie X Female!SnowleopardMutant!Reader

Requested by Lordexplosionmrder

(Y/N) carried a large backpack filled with various electronic gadgets. Made to withstand the soon to be blizzard striking the winter season close to the lair.

Only wearing a few layers of her winter outfit, thanks to her snow leopard fur she got last summer from an oozesquito bite.

After that incident, she can't stand looking at any type of clothing with animal like fabric (real or fake). Ruining a family outing at the beach after returning a snobby rich lady's hat made of snow leopard's fur.

Luckily for (Y/N), the old lady fainted within seconds outside the public bathroom with a separating barrier. (Y/N) took that chance calling Leo for help with a portal out of there quickly explaining the oozesquito bite.

Also thankful that her aunt favored (Y/N)'s surprisingly realistic costume. And after one week, her mom shrugged off any suspicion as (Y/N) resumed a somewhat normal life.

(Y/N) shudders using her tail as a scarf around her face recalling that fateful event. She grew to hate the heat waves soon after (having to vacuum her room every day as one of the annoying factors).

Inside the lair, she recognizes Leo in his snow gear sipping happily on his hot cocoa.

"You know you could at least help your brothers..." (Y/N) said as Leo shrugs placing the now empty cup on a plate as he searches through the backpack on the ground.

"Or I could set up the stuff while you do the thing you just suggested." Leo said as (Y/N) takes the enormous electric blanket out of the bag heading to Raph's room.

Leo's jaw dropped at the item's size for a few seconds then shifts his attention back to the space heaters with (Y/N)'s taped notes on the devices.

(Y/N) covers a bit of the blanket on Raph as he slowly wakes up from a nap caused by the chilly weather.

"No! No! You need to share this with your brothers!" (Y/N) said as she lifted one of his arms leading the turtle to stand up now dragging him to the living room.

Raph falls on the warmer area snoozing once more but content this time as Leo checks his phone with the space heaters fully assembled.

(Y/N) wrapped the blanket around her bringing the hand warmers to Mikey's room.

Mikey felt the hand warmers near his shell wearing his winter vest and pajama pants as his head peeks up to see (Y/N). Both teens share a smile as she carries him to the same spot where the larger turtle resides.

After placing the blanket around the two huddled turtles, (Y/N) takes off her (f/c) jacket wiping off some of the sweat on her forehead.

("Okay... only one turtle left...")

As (Y/N) reaches Donnie's lab, Splinter shows up as his eyes twinkle at the new slow cooker picking it up and inspecting the device as Leo snickers at his amused dad.

(Y/N) lifts away a bit of the purple blanket as Donnie grunts adjusting to the heat now departing from his grasp.

"Somehow Leo actually did what I told him to do."

"Like set up the space heaters in the living room-"

Leo overhears a thud now checking out the source of the sound at his brother's lab. He covers his mouth watching Donnie on top of (Y/N) as she struggles to get out of his grasp.

"Donnie, you're kind of physically touchy touchy with (Y/N)-"

"Go be smug somewhere else..." Donnie managed to say placing his chin closer to (Y/N)'s fuzzy neck as he went back to sleep with an annoyed expression.

Leo utters a silent 'night' backing away as (Y/N) internally sighs using her tail free from Donnie's close to possessive embrace getting the purple blanket. Surrounding the two of them in it as she dozes off with the blush fading away on her face.

The next day around 9 am...

The blizzard diminishes but just barely for the turtles to move around. The guys ate breakfast as the projector played a random tv show.

Donnie gradually wakes up seeing (Y/N) under him and sits up with 'I messed up so badly she's going to kill me when she wakes up' written all over his entire face.

Mikey didn't notice his brother overreacting as he brought plates with today's breakfast between the two teens. The smell of food woke up (Y/N) as she rubs her eyes. She has bedhead hair as she sits cross legged while Mikey places the breakfast in front of her. He gives the other to Donnie who tensed up trying to eat the meal.

"I almost forgot! Donnie was the only one who managed to do the laundry so,"

"You're okay with wearing some of his clothes?" Mikey asked as Donnie bit down on the spoon close to bending it.

(Y/N) mutters a fine focusing on the food as she stood up walking ahead while Mikey trails behind her.

Donnie's phone gets a text message from Raph.

Raph: Leo told me about what happened last night.

Donnie: Not a word about it while (Y/N)'s here!!!

Time Skip to the afternoon...

(Y/N) helps out Mikey with lunch keeping her mind off of a certain purple turtle and his actions. While Donnie struggles trying to think of an apology.

"I'm sure by the end of the day you'll have an apology for (Y/N)."

"So try to relax because this weather isn't good for your usual overthinking D." Raph said.

Donnie takes his brother's advice as he exits the room then notices (Y/N) on her phone chatting with her aunt heading to the arcade. He stands by the entrance waiting for her.

(Y/N)'s aunt hums as (Y/N) blushes neutral about the same stubborn trait she shares with her mom. She says her good bye after that note and goes back to see Donnie scrolling his phone.

Donnie almost drops it seeing her reflection as she watches the turtle regaining his composure.

"I definitely should have asked before I did that..."

"And ugh."

"Leo was right on the touchy touchy bit..." Donnie said as he remembered nearly touching her hip after waking up this morning.

(Y/N) contains her laughter at him as she brushes aside him in a teasing manner. Her tail shapes into a heart nearly surrounding his neck causing the turtle to blush.

"Apology accepted..." (Y/N) said as her tail moves away noticing his stunned reaction.

At lunch time, just when Donnie finishes his meal, (Y/N) wraps her tail around him as she sits on his lap with the poor turtle immobilized by her playful antic while she continues to eat.

Happily content sending karma back to him.

________________________________________________

Originally typed November 26, 2019; Edited December 14, 2019

A bit suggestive near the end but I love how this turned out

Leave comments or criticisms