42. Raph X Female!Blind!BatMutant!Reader

Requested by chu1luc

Raph's phone rings as he answers the call from April.

"Yo April! What's up!" Raph said as he and his brothers begin the daily night patrol.

"Not much."

"But I need you guys to help me find a missing support walker."

"A couple of punks wearing (disliked color) with (disliked style of clothes) stole it away from (Y/N), who's a customer of mine..."

"Luckily my shift ended so I'm with her as her eyes at the moment."

"Call me when you get it back."

"No problem April! We'll be happy to help!" Raph said as April says thanks and ends the conversation.

"They shouldn't even be called punks for something like that!" Leo said as Mikey and Raph nodded in agreement.

Donnie spots the unfashionable criminals below the building ground lugging the (f/c) support walker as he altered the tech bo staff into a tranquilizer gun. He makes two direct hits at the two individuals as they crash to the ground unconscious as Shelldon catches the stolen item intact.

"Capitalism will crumble at a slow pace..." Donnie said while the gun transformed back to his regular weapon as his brothers gawked with open jaws witnessing Donnie's pro skills.

Raph immediately calls April to tell the good news.

"April!"

"Donnie just threw two tranquilizer darts at the thieves!"

"It was amazing!"

"By the way, Shelldon has the support walker and it's still intact."

"We'll be on our way!" Raph said.

"Okay but-"

Raph stops the call without listening to April's words as the turtles head to April's location.

At a rooftop building...

(Y/N) hears a hovering machine nearby lowering the support walker. Overjoyed by her device being back safely, she nearly trips as April catches her. (Y/N) hugs her saying a lot of thank yous as April snickers with a welcome as the four turtles carefully approach with the plan H almost set in motion.

(Y/N) sensed four people but didn't respond not hearing their voices.

"Raph!"

"I'm not feeling the plan H approach today..." Leo groaned.

"Along with that, you forgot a crucial detail involving (Y/N) that April previously mentioned." Donnie said as Mikey yells a yeah.

It then hits Raph as April brought the support walker to (Y/N) as the girl wore sunglasses latches on to the equipment with a grin on her face.

A sweatdrop falls on his mask guilty not listening to April but (Y/N) speaks up before he did.

"It's been a while I've had good citizens aiding me these days but..."

"I trust you five with this secret!" (Y/N) said as she taps the temple tips on her sunglasses.

She glows (f/c) as her true form reveals a bat mutant with the same hair color as her human form as her sunglasses fitted to her favorite shapes.

"You wouldn't happen to like emeralds (Y/N)?" Leo asked as his brothers and April were still in awe of (Y/N)'s secret.

(Y/N) laughs knowing what character he's referring to.