108. Donnie X Reader: Physical Attraction

Requested by PancakeYum2

It's been close to a year since the two teens started dating.

(Y/N)'s usually the one that starts the conversation but lately, something's been on the turtle's mind as he glides his rolling chair to theirs. Which causes (Y/N) to look up, pausing the video they're watching.

"What's up." (Y/N) said as Donnie rubs his neck.

"Hopefully this isn't too specific of a question."

"And if I word it correctly,"

"What part of my body do you find physically attractive?" Donnie said as (Y/N) hums, noticing the turtle slowly tensing up.

"I don't know if it's along the lines of physically attractive but,"

"The purple rectangular marks near your shoulders is the first thing that caught my attention."

"Since you want a serious answer." (Y/N) said causing Donnie to blink not expecting that response.

"Can you elaborate on that answer a bit further?"

"And with no intentions, close to a suggestive manner..." Donnie requested as (Y/N) chuckles replying with a thumbs up.

"Hmmm..."

"Around that week after April introduced me to you guys."

"I'll admit most of that staring was because of those unique marks you had."

"Since you confronted me about the side glances."

(Y/N) paused for a bit then resumed to speak.

"I just wondered if it was connected to another side towards the mystic powers."

"J-just a silly thought, now that I remember you're more into the scientific approach..." (Y/N) said lightly scratching their cheek, feeling a bit of blush on their face.

Donnie let out a brief but sincere laugh slowly relaxing, comforted by his partner's words.

"I remembered the excuse."

"You said that some desserts share an actual purple plant."

"A purple yam to be precise, that one is used in those recipes."

"And the next day, you went out to buy a few."

"In bulk, since this household's prone to fight over food sometimes."

"Getting to the point and not to sound corny."

"You going out your way to hang out with a guy, who rarely opens up to anyone,"

"It eased a bit of worry, whenever I have those times of overthinking about this particular relationship..." Donnie said halting his words as he pinches the bridge of his snout.

"I still wished my brothers didn't interfere on my confession though." Donnie said.

(Y/N) showed a soft grin at their partner as they spoke.

"Well, the guys were worried when you were too deep in your thoughts."

"Especially that you went off on your own, ahead of the usual night patrol."

"Only to skip out on it, after asking me to have a private conversation." (Y/N) said as Donnie recalls that moment.

Flashback

(Y/N) waited for the purple turtle to show up as they stood outside by the door of their rooftop apartment. Donnie was to the side of the wall, hidden from his friend's sight. He internally cursed at himself trying to ignore the thoughts of rejection. Not moving an inch towards them as (Y/N) gazes around their surroundings.

After a few seconds, he finally takes a step causing (Y/N) to turn around and see the turtle unusually nervous than his quiet expression.

"Something on your mind lately?"

"Because April told me you weren't yourself for the past few days." (Y/N) asked with a hint of concern in their voice causing to Donnie to reply back.

"In some ways, yes..."

"And since you're busy with assignments, I'll just say this quickly..."

"I want to know more about y-"

Donnie froze spotting his brothers with amazed reactions a feet behind a blushing (Y/N).

The trio spoke up while (Y/N) retained their flushed face as one of Donnie's eyes twitched in discontent.

"We were honestly worried that Donnie would have another fever but it turns out,"

"It's more of a lovesickness at (Y/N)." Raph said.

"(Y/N) did take care of Donnie when he was too stubborn, being sick at one point." Mikey said as the oldest brother nods in agreement while Leo walks over to the two teens speechless at the conversation.

"Donnie, you should've told the news to (Y/N) at another place."

"That isn't near their apartment."

"Plus, I feel that your quote on quote 'bad boy image' slips away whenever (Y/N)'s in a really good mood." Leo said as Donnie restrains any form of ill will towards his brothers.

Flashback End

(Y/N) tried not to laugh, recognizing Donnie's annoyed look as the turtle slowly turns pink.

"The fact that the dumb dumbs got Dad involved with brainstorming date ideas."

"I'm tempting to replace all the channels with boring documentaries." Donnie said which causes (Y/N) to burst out laughing.

"I thought some of their suggestions were cute."

"Even trying to blend both of our interests together." (Y/N) said as they hug his arm with their cheek near his rectangular markings.

Donnie rolled his eyes as the blush on his face deepened.

"I guess but, I prefer the dates between the two of us." Donnie added now back to his usual self.

___________________________________________

Originally typed February 22, 2020

I recently watched through season 1 of Glitch Techs (it's on netflix) [when I should have been working on some assignments but F it; I almost watched the series in one go but sleep is important lol] 

And so far it's great and I recommend the series if you want another action packed animated series (a bit short for 9 episodes but it captures the theme well)

A bit accurately in my opinion especially when it references a few well known video games

If season 2 happens I hope it expands a bit on the supporting characters along with developing the implied ongoing plot in the first three episodes; I still like the other backstories at the main characters

Anyway I tried my best with this prompt

Leave comments or criticisms