135. Donnie X Babysitter!Female!Reader

Requested by Smol-Bread-Child

Near (Y/N)'s apartment close to 7 pm...

Donnie volunteered to check on (Y/N), who was unusually absent for the past two weeks. No text messages or email as well as he rang the doorbell. With a tiny bit of worry, hoping nothing bad happened to her.

(Y/N) quickly dashed to the door before her siblings tried to look through the window. She then caught the two curious sisters in her arms. Who were slowly investigating the scene as she spots Donnie sending a text at her phone.

She mentally cursed herself for a couple of seconds but, managed to get her four younger siblings into the kitchen. Pressing the tv remote as the screen turns on, with the four kids immediately drawn to some random cartoon. She hid the device in her pockets as she heads back to the door, slightly opening it. Talking in a hushed manner as she tells Donnie why she couldn't hang out.

Both of her parents attended an overseas business trip. Normally, her aunt babysat them for those trips but, bad news happened to an old friend during the first day. Which left (Y/N) in charge of her siblings.

Donnie didn't bring up her tired face, considering how busy she was. Along with her bumping into the door before she opened it.

Timeskip to 11 pm...

Donnie was a bit amazed that the kids were bright for their young age. And secretly happy to answer a lot of their questions. Which went back and forth, giving (Y/N) the breather she needed as she chuckles. Checking in with her parents through a text.

As Donnie texts his brothers the news about (Y/N), he recognizes the younger brother still awake while his siblings slept. 

"Aren't you supposed to be sleeping at this time?"

"It's not good for a kid your age to-"

"Wanna help me tuck (Y/N) in her bed?"

"She fell asleep after closing the book." (S/N) said as Donnie felt a light blush on his face.

"Only if you go to sleep afterwards." Donnie said as (S/N) nods.

(S/N) walks ahead with Donnie following him after he opened (Y/N)'s bedroom door. (Y/N) lightly drooled on the book's cover that was also used as a pillow. As she slept on top of her arm. The blush on Donnie's face deepened as he covered it with his hand while (S/N) fluffed the pillow.

("I can't really carry (Y/N). She's sort of heavy...") (S/N) whispered as Donnie shook his head with a light snicker.

("That's rude to talk about your sister in that manner.")

("And honestly, she's light as a feather.") Donnie said as he carefully lifted (Y/N) in a comfortable position.

His heartbeat went up as (Y/N) latched onto to his battle shell as he got out of the bed.

(S/N) muffled his words, hiding behind his pajama collar.

("She also mumbles in her sleep, having a crush on you Donnie...")

("And your pink face says you like like her too.") (S/N) said as Donnie rolls his eyes but amused by the younger boy's observation.

("I guess you and your siblings wouldn't want one of my brother's delightful pancakes for tomorrow's breakfast...") Donnie said as the boy hurried out of the room.

Donnie quickly gulped after sending a brief text at his brothers for extra assistence as (Y/N) laid her head on his lap. He slept sitting up just as the battery on his phone died out.

Timeskip to 9 am...

Mikey quietly woke Donnie up as the older brother rubbed his eyes.

("We gotcha covered D!")

("Just hang out with (Y/N) for the day!") Mikey whispered as he placed the full tray with a two plates, full of pancakes and drinks on the empty bedside table.

He gently closed the door as Donnie borrowed a spare phone charger, using it on his phone.

Around 10:30 am...

(Y/N) woke up spotting the purple turtle sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I texted my brothers about your current situation."

"And luckily, they're happy to help."

"Hopefully you're okay with one day to catch up with an old friend." Donnie said as (Y/N) scoots over to get the breakfast.

"M-maybe but, we're heading back at 6 pm."

"Since my aunt's arriving at around 6:30ish to pick up my siblings." (Y/N) said as Donnie hummed setting the reminder on his phone.

Another timeskip around 5:45 pm...

The two teens were just near the door to (Y/N)'s apartment. Before Donnie could speak, (Y/N) lightly kissed his cheek as she looked away.

"It was really nice of you to drop by, checking in on my well-being ..."

"And if you're not too busy next week,"

"I would love to go on another date..." (Y/N) said as Donnie blushed slowly grinning at her.

"And in case you're stuck with babysitting duty,"

"My brothers and I are willing to assist you at any time." Donnie said

Donnie briefly mentioned (S/N) being aware of (Y/N)'s crush as the turtle smirked. Causing her to freeze up at the detail.

"I'm not commenting on that..." (Y/N) said as her blush covered her entire face while Donnie continued to lightly tease her for an answer.

The turtles and (Y/N)'s siblings heard the conversation as (S/N) spoke up.

"Yep, those two are definitely dating." (S/N) said nonchalantly. 

______________________________

Edited June 27, 2020

Sorry for those who took an interest in the first book I typed but I kind of lost interest (Dunno if I'll do a heavy revision of it but when this book is done; I'll decide what's best for me)

I have a better understanding on the whole oneshots after doing close to 155+ stories (tbh for me; oneshots are a bit easier to get through)

Leave comments or criticisms