107. Raph X Female!Princess!Thep Khufan!Reader

Requested by chu1luc

Ben 10 Alien types (Classic) prompts (4/4)

8 pm... 

Raph hopped through the open roof window of an art museum as he wore his trenchcoat disguise. Before Donnie could add more information through the communicator, a girl bumps into him accidentally knocking off the device in his hat as it breaks.

(Y/N) ignores the turtle's stunned stare as she quickly hides under the bench then shifts the furniture as a barrier.

A group of mummy-like individuals similar to (Y/N)'s appearance but with servant attire, stopped to view their surroundings as one of them talks to Raph.

"I guess you're a guard at this place."

"Did you see a girl your age but, with a fancy headpiece and other well adorned accessories,"

"By pass this area." The masculine Thep Khufan servant said as Raph sweatdrops.

"Uh, she went out of the building to a mutant pizza place." Raph said a white lie as the servant nods while the others leaped to the open roof window with their bandage tendrils, escaping outside.

When the masculine servant finally left, Raph crouches behind the knocked over bench.

"The coast is clear so, it's safe now miss." Raph said as (Y/N) peeked behind to see the same turtle who she bumped into then sighs a breath of relief.

"Thank you, I was supposed to find an art piece for my research paper."

"My servants' suggestions got out of hand so I had to slip away."

"And that pizza place will keep them distracted for a while." (Y/N) said as her belt materialized into a messenger bag while she takes a jewel, giving it to Raph.

"Oh! It's okay, you don't have to give me anything." Raph said declining the gift as (Y/N) pouts.

"You sure, no one will know about it." (Y/N) said as Raph nods with clear intentions.

One hour later...

The two teens head out after (Y/N) completed the paper as she tucked it away in her bag. She noticed Raph carrying the damaged gadget inside the hat. Raph hears her rummaging through the bag as she looks for the replacement materials.

"I don't know how to repair it but, I know what it's made of."

"The royalty stuff gets boring every once in a while so,"

"I learned a lot of things after sneaking out of the palace!" (Y/N) said as her eyes close with a gleeful expression.

Time Skip to the entrance of the lair...

After Raph introduced (Y/N) to his brothers, the girl happily answered most of the turtles' questions. There were a few close calls as Raph stopped Donnie, for the more specific ones as she tilts her head confused at the mini kerfuffle.

"It's better to stay oblivious about certain questions, (Y/N)." Leo said.

"Or not answer a few at all..." Mikey added.

(Y/N) hums as she switches the topic, taking out a few of the materials for the broken communicator device.

"It was kind of my fault that the communicator broke..."

 "And I have the parts for it." (Y/N) said handing over the supplies to Donnie.

"Huh, unusually resourceful, considering our new friend has a pampered lifestyle." Donnie said as (Y/N) rolled her eyes. 

"It's more like being supervised 24/7."

"Some of the guards decide what I should do for the day, instead another short break,"

"Away from that..." (Y/N) said as she folds her arms.

"So your parents are that overprotective, that's lame." Leo said as (Y/N) sighs.

"It won't be long for my servants to find out,"

"That, I'm not at the mutant pizza place."

"And I certainly don't want, Raph to get in trouble for lying to them..." (Y/N) said as a lightbulb appears above Mikey's head while the turtle sees a sudden crime alert on his phone.

"Oo, oo! I have an idea that'll work!" Mikey said excitedly raising his hand.

2 hours later...

Half of the guards kept their composure, searching for the missing princess. One heard a commotion that sounds exactly like (Y/N)'s voice and notifies the others about it. After reaching the location, they noticed her along with the same turtle who told where the princess went.

The boss holds back one of the agitated underlings as he silently observes a battle at the scarab beetle mutant.

(Y/N) managed to catch the other three turtles, using her stretchy limbs to cushion the fall and lifted the trio on top of a building for safety.

The beetle stood his ground, refusing to move while pulling the duo, almost underneath his weight.

Raph felt (Y/N)'s arms around his figure as she wall scaled the building behind her.

"You managed to trap this guy here with your mystic ability."

"Can you do it again once I give the signal?" (Y/N) asked as Raph nods, noticing her with a determined look.

After the count of 3, both sides witnessed the girl raise him up in the air as Raph power justus into his bright red figure, proceeding to deliver a punch at the beetle.

A dust cloud concealed the scene for a few seconds and unveils Raph standing on top of the unconscious mutant in a scared daze. The masculine Thep Khufan servant spotted him holding (Y/N), tired from the battle but, the two teens laughed comfortably with one another during a light conversation.

The trio recognized (Y/N)'s guards as the leader approaches the pair with a slow clap and speaks.

"I'll pull a few strings, to hopefully convince (Y/N)'s parents,"

"About a new arrangement of guards,"

"Specifically the friends, miss (Y/N) became acquainted as of today."

"Also, a bit forward to bridal carry the princess..." the servant chuckled as the duo blushed realizing the position a little too late.

After a few days...

The guys were amazed at the outfits that still contained a bit of their coordinated look mixed with the Anur Khofos' culture and suited to their temperate.

(Y/N) ended up a bit clumsier around Raph, prompting the brothers to tease her about it.

__________________________________________

Edited February 15, 2020

Finally done with Ben 10!reader prompts

I'll admit these were a bit difficult to work on but in the end I pulled through (Also learning some of the other aliens in the series)

Leave comments or criticisms