91. Winter Holidays Edition (2/2)

Continuing from the previous part

Not repeating certain parts of the song to save space

Requested by chu1luc (for the guys' prompt)

❤️(Y/N) was too heartbroken unaware she bumped into someone her age with a larger physique. She quickly says sorry running off accidentally dropping her bag as Raph goes after her to return the item.❤️

After a few minutes, Raph finds her sitting on a bench, drained from her tears realizing she dropped her bag.

She heard footsteps approaching her as she spots the guy holding her bag. The same guy she bumped into as she stands up saying thanks while explaining a bit why she didn't pay attention to her surroundings. Raph chuckles trying to cheer her up.

The two teens exchange phone numbers before going their separate ways for the day.

Time Skip to next December, 12 days before Christmas...

Raph and his brothers started helping (Y/N) with the secret santa gifts (both for them and a few family members that supported her through the harsh times).

The radio intercom played in the toys section with the song 'Last Christmas' by Wham! in the background.

Last Christmas, I gave you my heart 

But the very next day you gave it away

This year, to save me from tears

I'll give it to someone special (2x)

(Y/N) shook her head repressing memories of her ex as she pushed the cart. Raph noticed her discomfort as she tries to speak.

"This song just brings terrible-"

"(Y/N)! Funny to see you here."

(Y/N) froze hearing the masculine voice.

Once bitten and twice shy

I keep distance

But you still catch my eye

(E/N) glanced at Raph for a few seconds until he put his arms on the edge of cart looking back at (Y/N) as she looks away.

"(Y/N)'s still adorable as always."

"It's been what,"

"A year since the two of us broke up."

"Well she did but, I don't know why..." (E/N) said nonchalantly as Raph slowly glares at the jerk.

Tell me baby

Do you recognize me

Well it's been a year

It doesn't surprise me

Flashback

(Happy Christmas!) I wrapped it up and sent it; With a note saying "I love you", I meant it

(Y/N) was about to greet (E/N) with a present she wrapped up, opening the door to see him with another girl more prettier than her.

Now, I know what a fool I've been

(Y/N)'s younger cousins took notice of that jerk's actions as they threw food at him. (E/N)'s new girlfriend was prepared using an umbrella on herself pulling (Y/N) away. She surprised (Y/N) saying...