41. Female!Motherly!Reader: Family Legacy

Requested by chu1luc

Not a romance one as the reader is related to Splinter as a (younger or older) sister and assists him raising the turtles as he slowly mutates into the rat we know from the show

For better context please watch these episodes in this order (Mystic Mayhem, Bug Busters, The Evil League of Mutants, And Shadow of Evil)

It would still be good to watch the other episodes to support the show but I'll stop my rambling and continue with the story 

During the start Lou Jitsu's mutation...

He picked the phone hoping he could count on his sister despite not communicating as much as he should be after ditching his family legacy for stardom.

"Hello..." (Y/N) said just waking up.

"Hey (Y/N)!"

"I'll be happy to pay your ticket getting over here!"

"There's been this whole new situation,"

"And it's kind of better explaining it in person..." Lou said.

Lou heard her let out a sigh before saying okay afterwards. He was relieved that she still helped him after all these times.

Time Skip to the manhole sewer...

(Y/N) stared at him deadpanned as Lou sweated.

"You have to give me a piggyback since I can't climb down as I used."

He didn't hesitant and followed her orders as he carried her descending the sewer ladders.

He sort of remembered (Y/N)'s secret connecting with many yokai individuals even though the household went against it. He couldn't ask her about it since the two didn't speak after he left on his own. He guessed it was something related to the yokai phenomenon despite the family legacy being important to her. He ignored that thought focusing on the present situation.

He slapped his face forgetting about her bags after they reached the floor.

Then suddenly wisp-like spheres appeared with (Y/N)'s four suitcases.

"I know about the Battle Nexus Fights."

"Some of my yokai buddies who live here are big fans of Lou Jitsu."

"I've watched a few and you've still got it(Y/N) said as she tipped the two spirits with trinket like gems before disappearing.

("New York, what a town...") He thought as he shook his head.

1 hour settling in the lair later...

(Y/N) waited in the living room as her brother brought a tank filled with three turtles and the fourth being in some type of baby carriage. She gave a questioning look at him until spotting his hands were claws similar to a rat now getting out of her seat in a shocked expression.

"Okay?!"

"Let me explain before you freak out!" Lou said trying to calm his sister down.