97. Leo X Female!Angel!Reader

Requested by Jazz_flute

What was supposed to be a chill day at a sci fi convention, it ended up surprising the turtles as multiple arms appeared out of the ground, stealing a box containing a figurine of a Jupiter Jim character.

Before they could react, a halo like boomerang slices a few of the arms as the weapon returns back to the individual.

The guys look to see a girl wearing angelic clothing with a sash containing three plushies of her favorite series. The halo resurfaces above her head along with wings, emerging behind her back as she sighs.

("One of the last places I want to run into that guy,")

("And it picks a convention out of all things?!")

The girl leaps into the scene then dropkicks the arms. The guys wince hearing a few of the limbs make a popping sound. Because of that, the arms move to the side as the ground breaks as a creature 4 feet taller than (Y/N) now rises with a glare at her.

(Y/N) flies avoiding projectile attacks sent by the monster. One was about to hit her wings until she spots a light blue portal, as she stopped in her tracks. It shielded her as four other portals retaliate, with the monster gulping in fear of it's own attack. One of it's arms sends a white flag of surrender as it digs it's way out.

"I haven't seen a villain do that before."

"But good taste in sci fi!" Leo said as his brothers groan at that icebreaker.

(Y/N) displays a questioning look at the turtle wearing a blue bandana.

3 weeks later...

When (Y/N) wore a pastel (f/c) blindfold, Leo wasn't buying the excuses she said. As the girl waved it off as a no big deal, heading out earlier than usual.

Before he could trail after her, Raph halts his brother's plan stepping in front of him.

"I don't think (Y/N) wouldn't appreciate a surprise visit."

"You know how she puffs up angrily like a pigeon with those wings of hers." Raph said as Donnie barges in the conversation.

"I'm not so sure about the wings, near her forehead around the temple area."

"She definitely covered them when Leo sneaked up behind her."

"Before flying away out of the lair..." Donnie said.

"I'm just saying that whatever (Y/N)'s going through."

"We should at least cheer her up." Leo said.

"But, it's better to give the girl some space."

"And you can't change my mind on that..." Raph said stubbornly as he takes Leo's odachi sword away.

Donnie shrugs not adding any further comments as Leo climbs up the sewer ladders, rejecting Raph's statement.

1 hour later...

Leo recognizes (Y/N) in a dimly lit area with a street light flickering back and forth. He stays concealed as (Y/N) removes the fabric while her appearance begins to alter.

Her shoes take form of sharp claws with her hands also in a similar matter. Feather like skin changing her complexion and the smaller hidden wings near her temples now present (almost mimicking ones she sometimes wear as hairclips).

Leo observes her reflection near a discarded mirror, displaying five eyes and a fang like frown while she hides in her wings speaking to herself.

"Normally, I'm okay with this every once in a while..."

"But ugh! It's the worst!" (Y/N) shouted with a mix of a heavenly and demonic voice causing a cat to wake up, pushing Leo out in the open.

Her hidden eye notices him and she stayed silent, afraid what he would think of her gruesome image.

"What do you mean by 'it'?" Leo asked as (Y/N) spots his footsteps' shadow, almost in front of her.

(Y/N) hesitated answering his question but, she only displayed her face looking away. Unaware of his blushing face.

"The not so pretty side of an angel's appearance..."

"The last time I had a crush on someone."

"He ran away and cut off all connections with me."

"So much for the whole breaking it down gently approach..." (Y/N) said as her wings revealed her entire appearance fearing another heartbreak.

"His loss for ditching someone as pretty as (Y/N)."

"It's bad to wish karma but,"

"That guy deserves to be in an endless limbo for hurting (Y/N)'s feelings." Leo said as (Y/N) blushes, now looking at him with a grin on his face.

Leo kept on coddling (Y/N) with compliments as the girl lingers with a flushed face until they went their separate ways for the night.

The next day...

Another one of (Y/N)'s villains left in a huff as Leo interrupted the battle, chatting with her. His brothers show up seeing the woman leave, annoyed at the couple.

"If Leo keeps this up."

"(Y/N) will probably have to break him out of-"

"You don't know that Mikey!" Leo yelled as (Y/N) snickers

"Your brother has a point though."

(Y/N) stops to quickly imagine an escaping scenario.

"But, I don't mind being a fallen angel though."

"To be honest, the outfits are more cooler..." (Y/N) said as Leo turns red with thoughts entering his mind.

"Well, you finally got him to quiet down but, you might want to cease that suggestion, (Y/N)."

"You don't want to give a certain turtle any ideas..." Donnie said causing the other brothers to smirk at Leo.

 "I just said the outfits were cool."

"And get your mind out of the gutter Leo..." (Y/N) said looking at Leo with a disappointed reaction as he denies having those thoughts.

"You were definitely thinking it though..." Raph said as his younger brother scoffs while the others chuckle with (Y/N) leading the way to another spot for her next brawl.

___________________________________________

Edited January 4, 2020

I went with a different approach to the whole angel prompt (and a few edits were made but only briefly)

I got back into drawing and uploaded an art book (please check it out and I would appreciate some feedback on it as I work on this book as well)

Just for a change of pace

Leave comments or criticisms