44. Leo X Female!Reader: Chapstick Challenge

Requested by crazybunny338

(Y/N) just finished getting her stuff ready for tomorrow's classes.Her parents were out for the day letting her enjoy one last day of summer vacation.

Which gave a certain turtle wearing a light blue bandana an idea. Leo can finally do this chapstick challenge he found on the internet. If this clumsy turtle's feelings for her don't get in the way.

(Y/N) opens the door to see her friend waving hello wearing the light blue hoodie with red strings. She lets him as the two teens briefly chat for a bit.

The home telephone rings in the kitchen while (Y/N) politely excuses herself from the conversation as she goes over there.

Leo slumps on the couch nervous on how to assure (Y/N) this challenge means no harm.

A mini version of Raph appears on his right shoulder with a halo above his head.

"No way, you're blindfolding the sweet (Y/N)!"

"She'll instantly know what's up despite not knowing the challenge!" Raph said folding his arms.

Donnie in the same size as Raph shows up afterwards with horns matching his goggles' colors hovered on the other side.

"Instead of a blindfold, a hat is a better alternate to it."

"I'm sure she still has her (f/a) hat since middle school."

"Having one of her plushies wear it." Donnie said as he modifies his tech bo staff.

Leo usually doesn't listen to Raph but he has a point though. However, he ends ups going with Donnie's plan as the two chibi turtles retreat when (Y/N) returns back from the kitchen.

"Sorry about that..."

"Only a short call from my cousin in college."

"Do you need anything though?" (Y/N) asked.

"Uh... Perfect timing!"

"Do you still have that (f/a) hat from middle school?" Leo asked following the purple one's scheme.

"I think it's small on me though."

"But luckily the same cousin I mentioned, surprisingly ordered a similar one but more fitting to my head now."

"Will that work Leo?" (Y/N) replied.

"Yeah! It'll work! I'll just wait here while you go get it." Leo said as she nodded jogging to her room.

Leo gripped on the (favorite fruit) flavored chapstick inside his hoodie pocket as he kept believing to himself 'this is a dream' on repeat anxiously waiting for (Y/N).

("W-O-W! She looks adorable no matter what she wears!") Leo thought to himself as (Y/N) sat by him playing around with her new hat.

"I'm really tempting to wear this as I go to school tomorrow."

"Still lame of the no hats rule in classes though..." (Y/N) said while pouting for a few seconds until looking at Leo.

"Aside from that, anything else Leo?" (Y/N) asked once again as Leo gulped as a response.

"Can you pull your hat over your eyes for at least a minute?"

"If you're not too uncomfortable about it though?" Leo asked.

"Pffft! Since when were you the careful type Leo?"

"I kid though! I'll do it anyway!" (Y/N) said following his request while sticking out her tongue in a happy manner as Leo blushed carefully opening the chapstick as he applied it on himself.