88. Donnie X Female!ReptilianHybridMutant!Reader

Requested by Lordexplosionmrder

The pet store's lights turn off just as the turtles land safely in the building.

The rumor around this particular place had the most reptile pets due to neglectful owners. The manager and her employees rescue them, along with giving warnings to those planning to take care of these species. The creatures sleep peacefully in better living conditions (large tanks filled various plants, pictures with descriptions labeling specific species, and etc).

The brothers spot a few of their small counterparts stopping to take a look. Donnie went ahead only glancing at one before he found the security door.

The door opens as a feminine mutant with features of reptile hybrid close to his age yawns appearing at the entrance. Donnie noticed the snake fangs and other reptile traits (the (f/c) jacket covering a turtle shell while lizard characteristics took the majority of her body).

"Aren't you supposed to call security?" Donnie said as (Y/N) shrugs.

"Only if you're a human entering here..."

"The manager slowly warmed up to me before some bright mosquito stung me."

"And I was about to purchase one of the three reptiles after working here for a year."

"But eh, stuff happens..." (Y/N) said.

"Care to explain your appearance if you don't mind me asking?" Donnie asked.

"Close to three months during my breaks, I always fed the little guys and they perk up as a result because of my visits."

"The lizard was the most affectionate along with the snake giving slither kisses."

"While the turtle liked to climb on my back as I lay down." (Y/N) said.

"Okay, so how did your manager react to her employee undergoing that painful process?" Donnie asked.

"She contacted my parents right away." 

"One week later, I found out she's some type of reptile yokai."

"And she's searching for a cloaking pin so I can return back to my parents."

"I'm crashing at her place while that's happening." (Y/N) said.

"Unusually laidback but, quite an experience for you." Donnie said.

3 days later...

Just as (Y/N) arrived at the lair, Leo commented on her shell.

"If you added a few spikes on your shell, (Y/N)."

"You could probably be Bowser Jr's sister." Leo said as (Y/N) looked at him with doubt.

"I can deal with the cut up clothes and being related to that character but,"

"No thanks, I finally got adjusted to sleeping on my shell." (Y/N) said as Leo chuckles saying a good point.

"You might have to watch certain documentaries with Donnie."

"Considering you're a hybrid of three reptiles (Y/N)."

"Just saying that as a precaution." Raph said.

"I know and there are a few funny ones I don't mind rewatching."

"I should've written those down because I swear the announcers giving the commentary,"

"Some of the things they said are comedy gold." (Y/N) said.

Near 11 pm, (Y/N) steadily went back into her shell close to falling asleep. When Donnie picked her up around the sides, her body heat gave warmth almost up to his upper body.

("Granted, the cold weather will be annoying to get used to.")

("However, she surprisingly keeps track of other crucial details...") Donnie thought to himself as he placed (Y/N) on his bed surrounding her in a blanket and pillows.

Donnie huffs the blush away from his face as he works on fixing a battle shell.

Time Skip to the next week's night patrol...

"I see you finally got the pin." Donnie said as he checks out the accessory similar to the one on his belt.

"Yeah, gonna return a lot of assignments from being absent."

"And I hate to say it but, it helped keep my mind in check during the first month."

"With this whole situation." (Y/N) said silently mumbling that statement as she twiddled with the ornament in her claws.

Donnie briefly saw her human appearance in the accessory's reflection as his face heated changing the conversation.

"Having mixed feelings after getting that pin..." Donnie said as she hummed.

"I can't really say more on that..."

A smirk appears on (Y/N)'s face as she looks at the taller turtle.

"But I know you're curious to see my former self through the pin..." (Y/N) said as her tail swayed back and forth in a mischievous manner.

Donnie puffed one of his cheeks as he walked ahead refusing to answer but his face said other wise with the blush as proof causing (Y/N) to tease him until the two teens met up with his brothers.

(Y/N) remained oblivious through the entire night as she talked with Leo and Raph in the turtle tank.

"Normally I don't go through other people's personal business,"

"But you definitely changed Donnie's purple bandana into a pink one." Leo said as (Y/N) reclined her shell on the extra seats.

"Maybe..." (Y/N) said still with a smug grin.

"Well hopefully you know about a certain season."

"Especially for Donnie's case..." Raph said as (Y/N)'s smug expression vanishes, realizing that possibility causing her to blush.

Mikey went to check on Donnie as the older brother examined the other controls on auto pilot still heated from (Y/N)'s teasing remarks.

"You're not mad at (Y/N)."

"Are you D?" Mikey asked as the blush fades away while Donnie sends a text to him.

Donnie: I'm not mad at her just

She's definitely pulling the type I really like in a person

The whole cute and so mean thing...

After reading his brother's response, Mikey replied back.

Mikey: Oh yeah

I definitely saw that one time where she fell asleep on top of you

Donnie looks up from his phone and glares at his brother who has a cat like grin.

"Not a single mention to this towards (Y/N)..." Donnie said as Mikey shrugs resisting to laugh at his brother.

_________________________________________________

Originally typed November 26, 2019; Edited December 21, 2019

A tiny fun fact: I typed some of this on my new phone around the last Saturday of November (I wasn't aware this site had an app but I'm too lazy to use it lol)

Leave comments or criticisms