18. Mikey X Reader: Anarchy Buffet

The usual night patrol seemed normal until Mikey spotted a teen around the same age as him running away from a familiar pig mutant. He alerted his brothers about it and nodded as the four turtles leap from building to building.

(Y/N) instantly halted at the end of a back alley corner carrying the groceries in their arms.

("Great... I've lost my appetite for any pork related foods for a week..") (Y/N) thought to themselves before turning around facing the pig mutant.

"If you had given up the scrumptious on sale produce before the chase, we wouldn't be in this cat and mouse chase." Meatsweats said beginning to raise his weapon about to strike at (Y/N).

(Y/N) glanced around their surroundings to find some sort of item and immediately grabs a trash can lid in their right hand. They closed their eyes defending themselves with it hoping for a miracle to happen.

A blue portal materializes above (Y/N) with Donnie and Mikey attempting a new combo attack. Donnie's twirled his tech bo while the weapon started flashing purple and went into a circular direction. Mikey was able to land safely on the bo as he caught with it with his kusari-fundo weapon. He briefly lets go to start unleashing the fire attack sending a purple and orange spiral at Meatsweats while spinning in a double lariat style.

(Y/N) sense lights around them peeking behind the last minute shield. Their eyes sparkled at the scene they observed.

Meatsweats's ears droop in disappointment almost about to be attacked.

"I'm stewwed." Meatsweats said as he gets knocked back by the charge attack sending him out of the alley entrance out cold.

"I can't believe that finally worked!" Donnie yelled to his other brothers excitedly.

(Y/N) fainted overwhelmed by today's events releasing their bag of groceries as well.

Mikey caught (Y/N) in his arms while Raph got the groceries.

"These are a lot of groceries for a kid, who needs this much though?" Raph asked baffled.

Leo recognized a card fall out of (Y/N)'s hoodie pocket and takes the card while reading it out loud.

"(Y/N) (L/N). Apprentice banquet server. They/them pronouns."

"Contact Anarchy Buffet for more information." Leo said.

"Kind of uncivilized for a buffet to have anarchy before the name." Donnie said.

("Guys! What about (Y/N)!") Mikey whispered not wanting to freak out his potentially new friend even more.

("Good thing it's a Saturday! We'll let them sleep in the spare room and I'm sure they'll be okay tomorrow.") Raph said.

("Okay... But you guys and dad better not eat the groceries that (Y/N) bought!") Mikey said glaring at his brothers before walking ahead back home with (Y/N).

___________________________________________________

The other three turtles checked if their dad was in the living room and thankful he's still there just taking a snooze.

"YO DAD!" Leo shouted not caring.

Splinter woke up startled and accidentally threw a pillow at Leo as Donnie and Raph chuckled at their brother's misfortune.

"What!? What?! I'm up!" Splinter said.

Raph composed himself and showed the card to his dad.

"Pop, hopefully you know about this place because we ended up rescuing-"