Chapter 31: Soak

I watch Michael as he pulls up his trousers. He grabs his shirt and looks out of my bedroom window. He puts his shirt on, doing up the buttons. His hair is a bit messy but he looks so cute. I stare at him as I keep the sheets over my naked body.

"The rain has stopped." He says, turning his head looking at me now.

I glance over at the window. It's still dark and dull out there. I go to get off of the bed to get my jumper but then notice blood on my sheets. I heard that would happen the first time you have sex, but its still a bit embarrassing.

I quickly pull on my jumper and panties, feeling a bit weak and then I pull off the sheets from my bed. My legs feel like jelly! I suddenly feel Michael's hand on my butt. I smile and turn around, looking up at him. He stares down at me.

"You feeling ok?" He asks.

"Yeah." I nod. "There's a little bit of blood on the sheets."

He shows a little smile and bites his lip.

"You should have a bath." He runs his hand through my hair.

"I think I will." I smile. "I'm a little achy now..."

He looks down at my lips and then kisses me. I hold his cheek and he starts to rub my butt. He grips and squeezes me, pushing me in to his body. I want us to have sex again. Hes already turning me on again. His hands travel up my back and I moan as he feels like he is going to move them to my boobs.

He breaks the kiss and sighs. I look up at him and bite my lip, feeling horny. He kisses my cheek and then takes his hands away.

"I need to go." He says softly.

I frown.

"Oh..."

He licks his lips and strokes my cheek.

"My parents won't be back until tomorrow... cant you stay longer?" I ask.

"Its getting late." He shows a little smile. "I need to do some work."

"Ok..." I nod slowly.

I wish he would stay longer. I look down.

"You could stay the night if you wanted?" I ask.

He smiles.

"Your parents will be back tomorrow though."

"Yeah, but you could go before they come back?"

He bites his lip and then shakes his head.

"I can't."

I nod, feeling a bit upset he is about to go. He wraps his arms around me and I rest my head on his shoulder, holding him close. I feel so much more connected to him now we've had sex... and hes the one who took my virginity which was amazing. He pulls away from the hug and looks down at me.

"Have a bath and get yourself something to eat."

"Ok." I show a little smile. "Did you... like it?" I ask.

He gives me a look and smirks.

"Did I like having sex with you?"

"Yeah." I laugh lightly.

"What do you think?" He grins and chuckles.

I blush and look down.

"I liked it." I bite my lip and look back up at him.

Actually, I loved it.

"Mmm." He licks his lips and holds my chin. "You were perfect."

I stare up at him feeling all of the butterflies in my stomach. I lean forward and kiss him. I dont want him to go. He smiles and pulls away. He grabs my hips and bites his lip.