Chapter 41: Do You Have A Crush?

"I can't believe he is here." I shake my head in disbelief and quickly glance over at him.

I really didnt think I would see him...

"Yep, hes come running." Jade smiles. "Now I see how you fell in love with him. Hell, if he was my teacher i would probably want him too."

"Jade." I laugh lightly. "You're 100 percent in to girls?!"

"I think he could turn me. I've never seen someone so handsome!" She looks back at him again as she sips her iced coffee.

"Stop it." I giggle.

She smiles.

"Get back to work then! You've got a hot customer to serve."

"I'm nervous." I chuckle. "Like what does this even mean?! Why is he here?"

"To see you." She smiles.

I smile slowly and bite my lip.

"Alison!" My mom calls over to me again.

This makes Michael look over in my direction. I stand up and then Michael takes off his sunglasses, staring at me. I look away from him. Jade glances back at him and then looks up at me smiling.

"Ooooh hes taken his glasses off!" She shrieks. "Getting a proper look at you."

"Stop." I let out a soft laugh, feeling myself heat up.

I walk over to my mom and behind the counter next to her.

"Finally!" My mom looks at me. "No more breaks now."

I ignore her... now I feel Jades eyes on me as well as Michael's, making me feel a bit uncomfortable. I wanted my mom to serve Michael but shes busy with a customer before him (the bold guy) so I have to serve him. My eyes meet Michael's and I show a little smile as my stomach fills with butterflies. He smiles back at me, showing his perfect teeth.

"Hi." I say softly.

"Hey."

My mom finishes serving her customer and smiles looking at Michael.

"You're becoming a regular."

Michael looks at my mom and laughs softly.

"You make good coffee."

"Well we are known around here for our food and drink, oh and our great customer service of course." My mom smiles.

"Of course." Michael nods and chuckles and then looks at me.

"Serve your teacher with a smile Alison." My mom jokes and then begins to serve another customer.

I make a face and show half a smile feeling a bit embarrassed. I sigh under my breath.

"What would you like?" I ask.

He pauses before answering me. He stares at me but I cant hold his stare for too long and look down. He glances at the board behind me and then licks his lips. His eyes flicker up and down my body.

"A coffee and some of that chocolate cake please."

"Is that to go?" I ask.

"The cake is." He nods.

He doesn't want to eat the cake here? I nod and then start to make his coffee. I feel his eyes all over me. I hope my mom doesn't notice him staring...

I cut him some cake and place it in a box. I glance over at Jade. Shes been watching us this whole time. She grins which makes me smile a little. I finish making the coffee and place it down in front of him. He takes out his wallet and slides out his credit card.