Chapter 92: The Mona Lisa

Me and Michael stroll through the streets of Paris, making our way to the Louvre Museum. There really is beauty every where in this city, and the hot weather just makes this experience even better.

I lick the sweetness of the strawberry ice cream off my lips and bring the cone up to my mouth, sucking my lips back over the delicious ice cream.

I look at Michael and see he has been watching me. I smile and give him a look as my cheeks turn red.

"Will you stop watching me eat my ice cream?"

"I can't help it." He laughs and pokes his tongue out, licking up his chocolate ice cream.

I smirk and shake my head. I continue to lick it, but I still feel his eyes on me.

"Michael." I raise my eyebrows and laugh softly.

"How did you know I was looking at you?" He laughs.

I raise my eyebrow and look at him now as I lick my lips.

"I don't have to look at you to know you're watching me. I can feel your eyes on me."

"They're always on you." He grins.

I giggle and lick up some of the ice cream that's dripped down the cone.

"Fuck." He widens his eyes. "I'm gonna have to look away, or else I'm going to be walking down the streets of Paris with a hard on."

"Going to be?" I raise my eyebrows and laugh, having a glance down at his bulge.

"Oh my god Michael, you're serious?" I laugh a bit harder.

He smiles and bites his lip.

"Stop." He laughs with his cheeks turning a little bit pink. "Just eat your ice cream quickly."

"Or don't watch me?" I smirk and lick it some more.

"But you look so sexy." He smiles and licks his ice cream as he raises his eyebrows.

"Ok, I'll eat it quickly. Instead of sucking it, I'll deep throat it."

He almost chokes and looks very shocked by what I just said. I grin innocently and lick my lips. His shocked expression turns in to a mischievous smile.

"Are we still talking about the ice cream?" He bites his lip.

I smirk and roll my eyes.

"Just stop watching me or I'll throw it away. Plus you're gonna have people looking down at your dick the more hard you get." I giggle.

"Ok." He laughs softly. "I promise I'll stop." He looks up ahead as we walk.

I glance at him a few times to see if he is looking at me, but he keeps his promise and let's me eat my ice cream in peace. Although... now I find myself watching his tongue slide around his ice cream. His tongue is making love to that... mmm... just how he makes love to my womanhood... now I'm throbbing and wishing I was that ice cream right now.

He glances at me and raises his eyebrows.

"So now you're staring at me?!" He shows a smug look and shakes his head.

"Sorry." I giggle and lick my lips, looking up ahead now.

"I don't mind. This is how I'm gonna be tonguing you down later, so watch all you want."

I open my mouth and look at him. He has a big smirk on his face and then does a long stroke with his tongue, scooping up ice cream on to it. What he just said was so fucking hot. I'm in such a trance now as I stare at him that I don't realise my ice cream has been dripping.