Chapter 91: City of Love

The receptionist smiles and hands over our room key.

"You are room number 197, and we hope you enjoy your stay with us." He has quite a thick French accent.

"Merci." Michael smiles, taking the room key from him.

"Thank you." I smile as me and Michael walk over to the elevator.

The receptionist smiles and answers an incoming call.

Michael presses the button and smiles at me as the elevator doors open. We walk inside and I press our floor number.

"You didn't want to thank him in French?" Michael smirks.

"I feel embarrassed speaking French, when I'm not French." I feel my cheeks heat up. "And I haven't been practicing like you." I smirk.

He makes a face and laughs.

"We can practice tonight." He bites his lip and wraps his arm around my waist. "By the end of this trip I want you speaking fluent French girl."

I give him a look.

"I don't think that's going to happen." I chuckle.

"Ok, well to the point where you're comfortable saying merci at least." He grins. "We're here for the next 6 days baby, and you're a quick learner from what I remember." He smirks and raises his eyebrows, rubbing his hand over my bum.

"Michael." I raise my eyebrows and laugh.

"It's true." He makes a face and bites his lip. "But then you had a good teacher." He looks a bit smug and I smile widely.

I blush and shake my head. The elevator doors ping open and Michael takes hold of my hand, leading me out of the elevator.

We walk down a long corridor, looking for our room. I'm so excited to see what it looks like. We find our room number and Michael unlocks the door, looking at me.

"You're going to love this room." He smiles widely and holds the door open. "Après Vous."

"What?" I lower my eyebrows and laugh.

"After you." He smirks.

I laugh softly and walk in to the room. I widen my eyes as I look around. I have never been in such a beautiful hotel. The bed is so cute and romantic with swan towels and rose petals.

Michael smiles as he looks around and he walks over to the bed, picking up the single rose that is laid across it

"This is beautiful Michael. It's so romantic." I smile and walk up to him.

"I wanted the best for you." He smiles and hands me the rose.

"Well it's perfect." I smile and look at the rose. "Thank you." I lean up and kiss him.