Chapter 72: My Girl

The girls help me get ready and try to calm me down. I have tried on so many outfits but I'm so indecisive. I'm just over thinking every thing because I'm so nervous and I want to look good! Time is running out so in the end I go for the summer dress that I've tried on and taken off about 3 times...

 I'm just over thinking every thing because I'm so nervous and I want to look good! Time is running out so in the end I go for the summer dress that I've tried on and taken off about 3 times

"This is ok isn't it?" I ask Dani and Jade, as I look at myself in the mirror. "It isn't revealing is it?"

"No!" They both shake their heads.

"Not too leggy?" I frown, looking back at them. "Its cute but I dont want to look too cute. I want to look like a woman."

"Well you don't look like a man if that's what you mean?" Dani laughs.

I roll my eyes and smile.

"It's perfect Al. Stop freaking out!" Jade smiles.

"I can't stop! His family are about to meet me. I want to look nice.. I don't want them to think I'm a mess or something." I frown.

They both laugh and give me a look enough to say what is wrong with you. I sigh and sit down. Dani smiles and starts curling some of my hair.

"You'll relax once you're there. Honestly, you have nothing to worry about! And I'm sure they are nice, welcoming people. You will eventually feel comfortable."

"Yeah." I nod and take in a deep breath.

I've already met his sister Janet and I spoke to his mom briefly, and they are very nice... but now I'll be seeing them as his girlfriend so it's going to feel different this time.

"Your boyyyfriend is here." Jade grins, looking over at me.

I instantly become more nervous and smile widely. She looks back out the window but then quickly steps away.

"Oops, I think he saw me."

"What?" I give her a look.

"He looked up as he got out of his car." She chuckles. "He looks very nice today." She wiggles her eyebrows.

I giggle and Dani quickly combs through the curls shes just done, making them a bit loose.

"Ok, you both need to distract my mom again." I grab my bag and stand up.

"Operation mission impossible - distract Diana." Jade nods.

They both smile and I give them a look as we walk out of my room.

"Try not to worry, and enjoy it." Dani lowers her voice as we reach the bottom of the stairs.

"Yeah, they will see just how lucky Michael is." Jade smiles.

"Aw." I laugh softly. "Thank you."

"Alison, you look stunning!" My mom gushes and smiles widely, looking at me as she walks from the kitchen in to the hallway.