Chapter 44: So Much Pleasure

Michael takes his hands away from me, leaving me horny. He walks over to one of his cupboards and takes out a plate. Oh, he is actually getting dessert? He looks at me and smiles. I show half a smile watching him take out the cake he got from my moms shop.

"I feel like you're holding back." I say boldly.

He raises an eyebrow and smirks.

"Holding back?"

"Yeah." I nod. "We were just kissing and touching each other... I didn't want you to stop."

He looks me up and down.

"You don't want any cake?"

I give him a look and he smiles.

"You don't want to have sex with me?"

He makes a face.

"You really asking that?" He let's out a soft laugh.

I shrug and smile slowly. He sighs.

"I'm trying to prove to you that i dont just want sex. Remember you said we fuck and that's it? I dont want you still thinking all of this is just a booty call. This is a date."

I smile and shake my head.

"No I'm sorry. That was how I felt at the time, and that was when me and Dani had that argument... she just said some things that made me think."

He nods slowly.

"One minute you say all we do is fuck, but then the next you're wondering why I'm stopping myself and why we aren't having sex." He laughs softly. "You want it and then you dont want it?"

"No." I shake my head and sigh. "I do want sex with you.. I love having sex with you."

He stares at me. I clear my throat and run my hand through my hair.

"I dont mind how much sex we have, I just mean to me it's more than sex and I didn't know what it meant to you... and what I meant to you. I don't want the sex to stop."

"Good." He grins. "Neither do I." He bites his lip.

I smirk and check him out.

"Its been a while.. since we last done anything."

Michael nods.

"I know." He bites his lip again, looking horny as he checks me out.

"I was thinking about you this morning..." I say softly.

He stares at me and shows a little smirk.

"What were you thinking?" He asks.

"How handsome you are and you fucking me... and touching me..."

We stare at each other and he bites his fucking lip again. He is making me so wet. I can feel so much sexual tension between us. I see Michael's breathing has changed too and I feel mine has as well.

"Did you touch yourself?" He asks, his voice sounding a little deeper now.

I smile slowly.

"I was about to... but my mom interrupted me."

Michael sighs and chuckles.

"Well we aren't gonna get any interruptions here." He smirks.

I grin and slowly walk towards him. He checks me out as I'm now leaning on the kitchen counter, standing in front of him.

"Do you ever think about me?" I ask softly.

He gives me a look.

"Yeah, I think about you a lot..."