Chapter 51: Spinning

I stand up and sigh.

"I need another drink."

Dani gives me a look and steps in my way.

"Alison is Mr Jackson the guy you're seeing?!"

Jade stands up, coming by my side.

"She's had too much to drink. She doesn't know what shes saying." Jade shakes her head, trying to come to my defence.

"I know exactly what I'm saying."

"So it's true?" Dani makes a face.

"Yeah." I nod. "I'm fucking our teacher."

Jade widens her eyes and Dani's jaw drops.

"Well I was." I laugh softly. "Not any more."

"Are you joking?" Dani let's out a little laugh, looking like she can't believe what I've just said.

"I wish I was." I shrug.

Dani goes quiet and runs her hand through her hair, looking like shes just seen a ghost.

"I thought you might of had a crush on him, but I never thought you were sleeping with him?! He is our teacher Alison! How fucking old is he?!"

"26."

"That's almost 10 years older than you Al." She shakes her head.

"Yeah, I realise that's a fucking problem." I scoff. "Well it's not for me." I shake my head.

"Oh my god." She sighs and runs her hands through her hair in shock.

She sits down quietly, looking like shes thinking.

"How long have you been seeing him?"

"Months."

"How have you kept it such a secret?"

"Because he wanted it a secret." I make a face.

"How did it even happen?! How did I not realise something was going on after all this time?"

"I really don't want to go through it all. All you need to know is that it's over now. He used me."

"Oh fuck." She frowns. "He took your virginity?"

"Yeah." I nod and look down.

"What the hell?! How could he do that to you?! He doesn't seem the type to do this sort of thing?"

There's a knock on my door and we go silent. I clear my throat.

"Yeah?" I call out.

Becky pops her head in.

"We're gonna head out... Holly wants to go, but we'll meet you there if you're all still coming?"

I look at Dani and she nods.

"Uh yeah, we'll meet you there."

Becky shows half a smile and goes.

"Fuck do you think she heard us?" Jade asks quietly.

"I don't care." I shrug.

"I dont think you'd want more people to know about this Al." Dani gives me a look.

"I've gone past caring Dani."

"You say that now, but I think it's best no one else finds out." Jade looks at me.

I give her a look.

"You know how people gossip here! If word gets around everyone will be talking about you. This is serious! And Mr Jackson could get fired." Dani frowns.