Chapter 42: Sleepover

I finish in the shower and start drying my hair. I cant wait to spend the night with Michael. It's like I've completely forgotten about what's happened, and then he says a few things to me and then I'm back to feeling like this again.

I smile as I pack a few things. I dont even know what I should wear. It's only at his house so I dont want to look over dressed. I sit down at my desk and start applying a bit of makeup. I dont go over the top with it, just light eyeshadow, mascara, a little bit of blush and some lipgloss.

I look through my wardrobe and sigh. A lot of my clothes I took to University with me. I pull out a few things and look at them. I try on this outfit and look at myself.

(Alison isn't that skinny! She is more curvy, but I just liked the outfit 😂)

I'm not sure about it. I frown feeling down the skirt. Maybe it's too casual? I like the skirt but maybe I could pick a different top.

"Alison! Jade is here!" My dad calls up to me.

Jade? I lower my eyebrows and leave my room. As I walk down stairs Jade looks me up and down.

"Well hello." She smiles.

I smile and give her a look.

"Going some where?" She smirks.

"I thought you were helping your mom decorate?" I ask.

"I was." She nods. "But I wanted to see you and find out what's going on with Michael." She grins. "Are you going to meet him? You look hot."

I laugh lightly.

"Shh..." I say glancing behind me. "I don't want my dad hearing."

She gives me a look and then suddenly the front door opens. My mom walks in and smiles.

"Oh hi Jade.'

"Hi." Jade smiles.

"You look nice Al." My mom looks at me.

"Thanks." I smile.

"You two going some where?" She asks.

Jade looks at me and I look at Jade.

"Yeah." I nod. "I'm sleeping over Jades tonight." I give Jade a look and she widens her eyes.

"Uh.. yeah..." She nods and smiles at my mom. "Sleepover." She chuckles.

"Oh, right.. ok..." My mom nods.

"Is that ok?" I ask.

"Yeah... fine." She nods and shows a quick smile.

"Good." I smile. "Come on Jade... I need to pack." I say beginning to walk back up the stairs.

I sigh going in to my room as Jade follows. I shut the door and shake my head.