Chapter 49: If You Don't Love me, Like I Love You

Over the past couple of weeks me and Michael have been having sex a lot more and it's been a little more risky which I think turns him on even more. He makes me feel good and i cum every day, but it only makes me fall harder for him. I feel like soon I'll be ready to tell him I love him. Im not sure how he will react, but I'm not really expecting him to say he loves me back. I'm kind of bracing myself for a bad reaction from him, but I cant keep my feelings in any longer. I love him so much and soon enough he has to realise how strong my feelings are for him. Maybe he will realise how strong his feelings are for me too if I tell him.

Me and Michael have been spending a lot of time together again. It's like how things were before when he was teaching me to drive and giving me extra lessons. He has started that again, and I've been doing a bit better with my work, but of course the extra lessons always end up with us having sex.

----

"Oh fuck." I breathe heavily as I'm about to cum.

Michael holds my hips tightly and moves me up and down quickly. I frown and grip at his shoulders. He bites his lip and moans, moving his face in to my chest kissing and sucking me. My boobs move up and down fast as I bounce on his dick.

"Michael." I moan.

I quickly wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him in to me as I shake and cry out from the pleasure. I sigh and he grabs my chin making me look at him. He smirks and kisses me deeply, continuing to move my hips against him. I pull away as he goes faster and feel him about to cum too.

"I love you." I sigh.

I widen my eyes. Shit!! I can't believe that just came out?! I didnt mean it to come out?! And not now! Not like this! He looks at me looking a bit surprised and slows down a little, but then he looks away and after a couple more thrusts he cums. He moans quietly and sighs.

He didn't say it back.

He looks down breathing heavily not saying anything. I breathe quickly and start to feel really stupid. He takes his hands off of my hips and I get off of him. I stay quiet and quickly pull my clothes back on. Michael stands up and pulls up his trousers. It's all a bit quiet and awkward... I knew this was how it would feel. I run my hand through my hair and look down.

"I'm sorry..." I say quietly.

Michael fixes his shirt and looks at me. I look at him.

"I've been wanting to tell you... but not like this. It just slipped out... like in the moment I guess."

He still doesn't say anything. He runs his hand through his hair. I frown.

"I shouldn't have said anything. I knew I shouldn't. I've ruined things now haven't I?"

He rubs his head looking down.

"Michael?" I frown, feeling upset. "Just... just ignore what I said." I shake my head.

He gives me a look.

"How can I?"

I look down.

"You... you must have known though? I told you this is more than sex to me."

"Yeah I know." He sighs.

I seal my lips and pause for a second.

"You don't love me do you?" I ask.

He stares at me and then frowns.

"I like you Alison."

I knew it.

"But you don't love me?" I'm holding back tears now.

He sighs.

"This is what I didnt want to happen."