𝟏𝟓𝟎. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝

✰✰✰

✰✰✰

6 years later

"You're going to be late!" Elle yelled as she rushed down the stairs into the kitchen,
"Yes I realise that thank you" George muttered as he ran around getting everything he needed "I'm going to miss you at work" he frowned,
"Yes but unfortunately I wouldn't be able to do much" she sighed as she stared down at her ever growing stomach "but it's ok because Athena and Remus are bringing Hope over later"

"You're seeing Hope without me?" George sighed "now I really don't want to go"
"You're only there for six hours" Elle retorted "it's hardly torture, Fred and Verity are there after all"
"Yeah and they've been a nightmare ever since they got married" George rolled his eyes "keep snogging when they think I'm not looking"

"Poor you I just don't know how you cope" Elle raised her eyebrows as she leaned against the counter,
"Maybe I could call in sick"
"George you are literally your own boss you don't have to call in" laughed Elle,
"So I should stay home?"
"No" Elle smiled sweetly "because they wouldn't cope without you"

"That is true" George sighed "take care of the twins for me" he smirked,
"For you?" Elle laughed "I'm the one carrying them"
"Yes yes I know" said George he knelt down so he was facing Elle's stomach.
"Daddy's going to work now" he called in an obnoxiously loud voice "goodbye little Theo" he finished this sentence by kissing Elle's stomach once "and goodbye little Alicia" he smiled again leaving another kiss.

"Your very sweet" Elle laughed "but I know you're just stalling"
"Course I am because I don't want to leave you" he muttered before leaning in to kiss his wife,
"I know you don't but I told you I'll be fine"

"Ok ok I'm going" he held his hands up in defeat, "I love you"
"I love you more" smirked Elle,
"Impossible"

✰✰✰

The End

Um so I finished it.
That's absolutely crazy tbh I didn't think I'd make it
Thank you to anyone who's read this, I didn't think this would do well at all but I'm so glad that it has.

I've enjoyed writing this so much and it's really cheered me up over the last couple of months.
I love reading comments and seeing people vote on it so thank you if you did any of that

Although this book is finished it is likely I'll write a sequel at some point in the future about Elle and George's twin children.

However before that I'm working on other books connected to this one.
The one I'm writing next is called Selenophobia (which means fear of the moon) its a marauders era fan fiction about Remus and Athena.

If you're interested in that there's one part that I've just published but I'll be writing more soon since it's literally all that I do.

Thank you again to anyone who's read this I really appreciate it.

Caio from Elle

(Elle is actually my name if anyone cares lmao)

>>>
I'm updating this quickly (it is defo finished don't worry) because I've decided to not only concentrate on one book at a time so I can write a range if that makes sense.
Basically I've published the beginning part of a book called 'not so perfect prefect' which is about Percy Weasley and Patrick Larson (who was in this book)
The character of Patrick from this book got a lot of love so I decided to dedicate an entire book to him as I adore his character.
So if you're interested ;) the first parts up on my account (it's only a small cast but the first chapter should be up really soon)
If you're not interested that's fine lmao I'll leave this book alone now :0

Also fun fact Patrick's character is actually based off one of my best friends (most characters are based off my close friends tbh). I'm actually really happy that people like his character because he's such an amazing person and I really wanted to convey that through this book.
Anyhoo, I'm v excited to start writing the Percy book so read it if you want to ;)
Adios!!!

Elle x

(My names Eleanor not Elle but let's just pretend it's not)