MAGE AU Bumblebee x Human!Reader

I feel like I haven't updated in years-

So I made this au where the Autobots and Decepticon and humans are all magical beings... at least I think I created this... unless someone else beat me to it... anyway...

-
I leaned back against Bumblebee's pede. We were both watching cartoons. He pulled me closer and smiled.
"Who do you think will win in a battle, King Bonecape or Knight Sword-Welder?" I thought for a moment at the question, then looked at the characters on the tv.
"Knight Sword-Welder has the power of summoning infinite amount of swords, but, King Bonecape can summon an entire skeleton army who, by the way, are all mages... probably King Bonecape." I replied. Bumblebee nodded.
"I agree, but, also Knight Sword-Welder can use his Dragon-Friend spell to have a dragon fight for him..." I leaned back onto him more.
"Right... wait, can't King Bonecape summon gargoyles?" Bumblebee nodded.
"I think King Bonecape would win, then."
"Well, I think Knight Sword-Welder would win!"
"King Bonecape!"
"Knight Sword-Welder!"
"King Bonecape!"
"Knight Sword-Welder!"

We stared at each other challengingly.
"Fine, a little magical duel, then?" I asked threateningly. The Autobot only scoffed softly and smirked. "Oh, it's on."

Bumblebee grabbed his spellbook and began to say some spells, but I counteracted the spells and grabbed a nearby jar. I picked up a frog I had in the jar and threw it at Bumblebee, having the frog stick to his metal skin like a leech.
"Ha, take that!"
"If you insist.." he got the frog off and turned it into a pigeon, throwing it at me. I yelped and tried to bend over to avoid the bird, but was hit anyway. I growled and grabbed Ratchet's tools, turning them into books and mice. I threw the books and mice at Bumblebee, which fused together. Bumblebee got hit with the mouse and book fusion, then glared.
"That hurt."
"Just like King Bonecape would do!"
Bumblebee bit his derma and chased after me. I screamed and fell into a magical black hole that was conjured up by the scout himself. I was in space.

Books were floating around me.
Mice were squeaking.
Then an image of Bumblebee and I kissing came into my vision spectrum.
"HEY! Let me out!"
I heard a faint laugh come from all around. I sighed and said a spell that made me go back to the Autobot base. Bumblebee was about to throw another pigeon at me, when we were interrupted by the tv.
"Come by again next week for the next episode of "Bonecape v Knight Sword-Welder"!"
"We missed the fight?!"
"Aw, man!"
"Well if you two weren't busy turning my tools into pigeons, maybe you would have found out that Knight Sword-Welder won by a mile." I looked at Ratchet and saw all the damages Bumblebee and I caused.
"Darn it. Oh, Bumblebee? Did you, Uh, see a certain picture of you and I when I was in space?"
"Maybe."
-
This wasn't even that romantic!! I'm sorry! I liked the plot, though.
-
519 words