TFP Megatron x Neutral!Reader x Optimus Prime ⭐️REQUESTED⭐️

Requested by the smart~

(Now realizing that Wattpad never actually filled in the requested tag thing ha)
megayeet and optimistic prime - Me

Megaprime

- Dad

I sat, bored and alone, watching the Autobots and Decepticons go at it again. I sighed and let my eyes droop close and my processor went into a slight dreamlike state.

"Y/n, wake up." I saw the Decepticon warmonger and the Autobot leader and I blushed a bit.

"Oh...Hey.." Optimus saw Megatron leave and Optimus sat with me.

"I saw you watch the fight, are you alright?" I nodded.

Optimus and Megatron have known of me for quite a long while. We were all friends, well, I was their friend. I told them to not rely on me to be their spy, because I didn't want to choose a side. I wanted to do my own thing.

Optimus inched close to me and I rested my head on his chest.

"Good. I'd hate to see you hurt in any way." I felt my fans kick on at his words of silk.

"You did good on defeating Megatron once again, Op." Optimus smiled and pulled me close.

"Thank you for your support."

I did something that I really should have regretted, but I didn't.

I quickly placed my dermas on his and I saw a silver flash. I saw Megatron stand right next to us with a mad expression.

"Y/n! I thought you-" Megs started but I bit my lip and kissed his dermas as well. The two mechs froze up and had a blush on their cheeks. Megatron was first to make a move, he kissed me passionately.

Optimus, uncharacteristically, started to kiss my cheek and move to my neck.

When the mechs were satisfied, they cuddled close.

"I guess we have to make some sort of peace if we're going to love Y/n together," Optimus stated to the silver warmonger.

"I suppose."

-

Huh

Hi

uh

288 words?