Hotshot x Reader ⭐️REQUESTED⭐️

Requested by the radical~ @bleppp1

Hotshot smiled at me when we both entered a new sim practice. I've been practicing more, and think I'm finally ready for a real mission, but I still had to work on one thing.

I heard an alarm and rushed to the main room and found the other recruits.

"What's the emergency, sir?" I asked Heatwave. Heatwave looked at a screen.

"A truck carrying highly explosive oil has tipped over, I need you to collect the oil and return it to this container."

~

"Come on, Y/n! Bet you can't clean it faster than I can!" I huffed at Hotshot and transformed into my alt mode, causing sparks to spread around me. I happen to be standing on some of the oil, and yelped in pain and surprise when the sparks met the oil, causing a large explosion. The others were sent back a bit by the shock wave, and I was on my servos and knees shaking.

The first one to get up was Hotshot, and he didn't look happy. He had a few scratches and I saw that his arms were crossed. He towered over me.

"I thought you learned to never transform when around flammable objects?! Even I know this!" I frowned.

"I..I'm sorry, Hotshot." My gaze went to Whirl next.

"Don't blame her too much. Anyone could have made that mistake." I smiled slightly at Whirl and gasped in pain when I tried standing.

"I guess." Hotshot helped me stand and walked me to the sidewalk for me to relax and heal.

~

When everyone was done cleaning up the mess, Hoist helped me through the groundbridge back to the academy. I sat on my berth once inside and stared at the floor. I felt embarrassed. I felt stupid... why didn't I practice transforming before when I knew I spark sometimes?!

I heard my door open and saw Hotshot. He closed the door and locked it, then walked over to me. He sat on my berth and looked straight into my watery optics.

"I shouldn't have gotten mad. Really, anyone could have made that mistake. Especially me." I smiled slightly at Hotshot and wrapped my arms around him.

Taking him by surprise, he slowly hugged me back and smiled. I blushed when I felt his dermas meet mine a little roughly, but I found myself kissing back.
He held me gently and tilted his helm a little in the kiss.
"I love you, you know?"
I smiled.
"I love you too..."
-
421 words