Soundwave x Starscream ☆REQUESTED☆

@UT_Girl666

It was a sunny evening. Soundwave was outside, enjoying the golden light that came from the sky. Starscream was next to him, a head placed onto Sounds' shoulder.
"We should really do this more often, instead of following every single dang command Megatron gives us." Starscream said.
"Negative. I love this, but Megatron shall be obeyed." Screamer sighed and placed a soft kiss to Sounds' neck. Soundwave flinched from the sensation, and mainly not really expecting such things. The sun was setting and the gorgeous stars came out. It was a powerful, vibrant rainbow of scarlet, orange, and purple and pink. A shooting star streaming across the sky. Screamer smiled and turned Sounds' head so he was facing him. Screamer placed a soft kiss to Soundwave's lips, making Soundwave heat up.
"I love you..." Screamer whispered in Sounds' ear.
"I love you as well." They kissed again, only having the kiss be innocent. A little nip to the lip here, a little nip there, but nothing too sinful.
"Soundwave... what if Megatron finds out about this?" The mech titled his head.
"Explain."
"About us... you act like you don't see me like you really do around Megatron... because you're his third in command." Soundwave kissed Screamer again, then rested his forehelm on his.
"I still care about you on high levels. I worry about you when you storm off. But I still find it highly attractive."

"....r-really?"

"Affirmative."

They spent the night staring at the stars, talking about their dreams and even their future.

<3
I actually really like this, despite not shipping it. I hope you enjoyed this!
272 words