Megatron x Sick!Human!Reader

This might be a bit short, I'm sick today :(

~

Shivers went down my body as I clung to myself. My skin was cold yet I was sweating.
"M-Megatron? I don't think I can work today..." I told my boss.
"What?! Why not!" He yelled. I heard my breaths get shaky as I shivered more.
"I-I'm sick, sir... it's a human thing." He put a cold servo to my forehead, it felt good.
"You're really warm. Go to Knock- oh..." I fell down and felt myself let out a sob. I was so uncomfortable.
"Please...I can't go that far..." he picked me up and I cuddled into his chest. He was cold. Perfect.
"I..." he started. It sounded like he didn't know what to do.
"Just take me somewhere cold..." he brought me to his chambers, setting me on his cold berth.
"Is that cold enough?" He questioned. To be honest, I'm surprised he's being this generous.
"Y-Yes sir... but it's also a bit warm." He sighed and laid next to me.
"Don't tell anyone I did this." He said before cuddling me. He was ice cold. Just the right temperature for me. I sighed in content and rested on his chest. He stroked my hair and saw my back lift softly then fall. I was asleep.
"I.. think this is what humans need to feel better?" He said to himself.
"Hey Megatro-ooooooooooooonnnnnn....." Knockout had barged in. Seeing the evil being cuddling with a sick human to make her comfortable.
"Dude..." knockout said. "She okay?"
"She's fine, just a little under the weather. Or whatever humans say." Knockout saw me turn so I was facing the ceiling. He touched my forehead, checking my temp.
"She cool."
"Thanks to me, that is." Megatron said. He felt himself blush.
"You are such a good boss!" Knockout grinned.
"Grr... shut up and leave us!" Megatron yelled, then covered his mouth.
"I mean... shut up and leave us..." he whispered. Knockout chuckled and left.
~
So out of character. I hope you all enjoyed, anyway!
346 words