Ratchet x Reader

⚠️Making out⚠️
LOOK HOW ADORABLE HE IS!!

He stared at me with his blue eyes slightly narrowing. He had an annoyed look. I was currently drawing and humming apparently too loudly and this distracted the medic from his work. He finally had enough and grabbed my servos, pinning them down. He had gotten my attention and his face was close to mine.
"Stop that." He ordered and gently let go of me.
"If you want me to stop, make me."I smirked. He glared and rolled his eyes. He did often wonder how a bot around his age could be so childish sometimes. But then he remembers he has strong feelings for me that he has yet to announce.
"Your childish tactics are distracting me from my work, Y/n. Please, go somewhere else?" Well, at least he said please. I shook my head.
"Make me! I dare you!" He growled and once again has had enough. He picked me up and walked me to his berthroom and set me on his berth.
"Draw and sing in here! Just don't touch anything!" I laughed and saw his expression change to confusion.
"What is so funny this time?"
"You did it, you actually made me go somewhere else! Hahahaha!" He rolled his eyes and started walking away, but then he was tugged harshly and fell back onto his berth.
"Ratch, can we play?" He groaned.
"Why are you acting like such a child today?" I frowned.
"Why are you acting like a stuck up snob today?" I remarked Ratchet, who only stared in disbelief at my words.
"I am not a stuck up snob, I just want to work and get my things taken care of for Optimus before I have a new patient to take ca-mm...?!" I cut him off by pressing my dermas to his quickly. I finally got him to stop ranting. His white face plate held shock and a blue blush rose to his cheeks.
"Y/-" he cut himself off and just melted. His face now held a soft, pleasing expression and he pulled me close.
"Fine, if you wish to play, we can play."
He kissed me softly and slowly to make sure I could pull away if I wanted to, but to his surprise, I did not. I kissed back and realized I was already hovering over him, straddling him. I grabbed his servos and pinned them and started to kiss his neck cables. Soft, breathy moans echoed in the large room. I stopped the endless trail of kisses on his neck and yelped in surprise when he flipped us. He held me to the berth and started aggressively kissing my neck. Mainly rough because he wanted to show how much he had fallen for me. He dragged his glossa over the little bite marks he had made and I found myself starting to shudder in pure pleasure. Trembles had racked my body and I yanked Ratchet towards me to kiss him. His glossa slipped inside my intake as he let out a moan.I as well let a moan slip and my face heated up. My fans whirred louder and I felt his servos start roaming around my body as I arched my back.
"Ra-Ratchet..." I softly said. Our breaths were labored as he suddenly started grinding himself against me. Close to me, I moaned loudly and he started to kiss my neck all over again. Until a certain someone decided to break us up.
"I am trying to recharge... could you both stop being so- OH MY PRIMUS-" It was Ironhide. He blue face burned with embarrassment.
"Sorry, Ratchet, Y/n... I didn't mean to barge in on you making out... congratulations, Ratchet!" He then left with the image of Ratchet on me, kissing me with sincerity and passion glued in his processor.

-
Rest in peace Ironhide.
642 words ~