Unicron x Reader

Eek I apologize for any spelling errors, I pulled an all-nighter for the first time and only got 4 hours of sleep.

Floating... floating for days... weeks... months... eventually years. I had been badly injured in a war against the Autobots and Decepticons, and Starscream didn't take any mercy on me. I opened my faded optics, then saw a giant, metal planet.
"A-ah... w-what... a..are you...?" I asked weakly. My vocal box was hardly working, my voice sounded as if dust and other particles had made a home in it.
"Please, come here. I will not hurt you." I weakly found myself floating towards the giant.
"W..who...?" I could only make out the single word.
"I am Unicron, your master. Come closer, I will help you." I couldn't move suddenly. It's like my jets gave up on me finally.
"Can't..."
A strong beam of light pulled me close to him. I closed my eyes and passed out in the beam of my master.

"You may awaken, Y/n." I heard a deep voice and shot up. I was different. Wait, did he call me 'Y/n'? Who's Y/n? My name is-
"Y/n shall be your new designation from now on. I have reborn you, made you a new bot." I looked at myself and gasped. I was different. I had s/c (skin color (or metal color?)) metal, a b/c (base color) base, and d/c (design choices). I was... beautiful, dare I say.
"You... didn't have to do this." I mumbled.
"You were nearly offline when I finally had a grasp on you." I looked at the floor of Unicron.
"M-Master? Can you tell me more about yourself? I swear I have heard about you," I said softly.
"Please, call me Unicron. Others may name me 'master', but you are special. I am a planet-eating monster that haunts sparklings in their sleep. I'm the monster their carrier tells them about in fairytales." I sat against the wall and shifted so I was practically laying down.
"I don't think you're a monster." I said with a smile tugging at my dermas.
"You have yet to see me devour a whole planet." I leaned more on the wall, imagining I was leaning on the giant's shoulder comfortingly.
"Well, I'm sure you have a good reason to devour a whole planet and kill millions, even billions of innocent lives." I grinned. The room shook with a low chuckle.
"I like that you are innocent. Tell me, do you have a home, Y/n?" I thought hard and couldn't even remember what or even who I was before.
"I... I remember one person, Starscream, he's the one to have pushed me off the rocket and send me to years of oblivion... so in other words, I do not." Something was happening. He was moving... I found myself sliding and slipped out the doorway.
"Ahh! Unicron!" He grabbed me- wait... no beam.. no light... huh? I looked and saw a hand. A massive hand.
"Uni?" He has transformed into his...robot..form? Uh....
"I am not letting you go that easily. You do not have home, you can live with me."
"You have a home?"
"I am my own home. (That sounded more poetic than it should have)" I smiled and hugged his finger, making him laugh loudly.
"Primus, I don't know how to thank you... first you fix me, now I get to live with you? Dang, I love- I mean, thank you!" I don't know what I was trying to say there. It just slipped out.
"I, too, care deeply about you." Is that his way of saying he loves me?
"Explain."
"My level of compassion is high for only You." He explained again.
"You love me? But didn't we just meet?"
"Time in space is different than time on Earth. Which, by the way, I am planning on devouring."
"No, don't! I have... wait, do I have friends on Earth? Wait... Pluto... Neptune... uhhh... which one is Earth?" He chuckled and brought me close, hugging me sort of.
"Do not worry, your memory will be restored in no time."

~
For not sleeping much I like this c:
708 words