Autobot Scenarios~

A cluster of oneshots!
Mostly how you, a human, met the bots

⭐ Optimus Prime ⭐

"Hello?"

My voice echoed in the dark alleyway of the city. The shadowed figure I was speaking to began to rummage through their pocket, pulling out a blade. I heard gentle footsteps from behind me and saw more shadowed figures. They were surrounding me.
"Please, don't hurt me!" I cried.

The first figure smirked under the shadow, then lunged for me. Before the blade could touch my s/c skin, I was grabbed in a massive, metal object.

A servo.

The thing carrying me ran fast, all I could hear was the thumping of the thing's pedes on the ground.

Once we made it to some sort of base, I finally glanced up at the thing, realizing it was a robot consisting of blue and red.

"Who are you?" My voice shook.

"I am Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots. I am trusting you are not injured?" The mech, Optimus Prime, said.

I looked over myself and nodded, agreeing that I was not injured.

"What is your name?" He asked.

"Y/n."

"Y/n, would you like to stay with the Autobots? It would be safer." I smiled and nodded.

🐝 Bumblebee 🐝

I was walking to the college campus. I lived far away, but preferred to walk. I decided to take a new route than I normally take, which brought me to a strange building.

"Megatron, there is a girl in the yard." I flinched at the electric, vocoder voice, then saw a blue robot.

"Bring her in, Soundwave." I flinched once more when I was harshly picked up and brought into the building, now realizing it was a jet, or maybe a ship? I wasn't sure.

I was pushed down into an opening in the wall, then gasped as bright pink bars stopped me from escaping.

The blue mech walked away, leaving me alone.

I began to scream for help, thinking I was on the doorstep to my doom.

Outside, a black and yellow mech heard the cries, and decided to go in and investigate, finding me almost immediately.

"Don't worry, I'll get you out..." I trembled and watched as the mech attempted to turn off the pink bars.

"What's your name?" He added as he turned the bars off.

"Y/n..."

He picked me up and brought me outside, then transformed into a Camaro.

"Whoa...that's cool." I smiled.

"Hah, I like your style." He said through the radio.

"Who are you?"

"Call me Bumblebee."

💉 Ratchet 💉

Ratchet perked up at the sound of Optimus's call.

"Yes?"

"There is a human outside, most likely seeking shelter from the storm. Would you invite her in?"

Ratchet grumbled.

"Oh great, another human. Like three wasn't already enough, four, if you include Carly..." Ratchet said, mentioning Spike, Sparkplug, and Chip Chase.

But, nonetheless, Ratchet went over to the door and let the human in. She shivered and was soaked from rain water.

- 1st pov-

"Thanks- WHOA, YOU ARE NOT A HUMAN!" I yelled.

"No, we aren't.  Cybertronian. Name's Ratchet, I'm the medic here."

"I am..Y/n. Cold and soaked human."

Ratchet gave me a towel and welcomed me in, introducing me to the crew.

🚔 Prowl 🚔

"We got a 10-10, I repeat, we got a 10-10! 10-20, downtown."

"10-4."

Prowl drove to the scene, seeing a young girl and an older lady arguing. Well, more than arguing.  Throwing hands.

Prowl transformed into his bipedal form, aiming a blaster at the two.

"Freeze, hands in the air! On your knees!" I quickly followed the bot's orders, trembling.

Then, the bot leaned onto one knee and started to pat me down, searching for weapons or drugs, but found nothing.

"She's clean, I'm taking her back to the base."

I saw the bot transform, then was rudely shoved into the back seat.

~

We arrived at a base, then I was walked inside.

"You never let me explain myself!" I growled.

"Oh, really?" His cheeks were blue, and he chuckled. I blushed softly.

"Never mind."

⚛ Perceptor ⚛

I grunted softly, being gently set onto a metal table.

"Found 'er in the middle of a field, unconscious."

Perceptor began to wrap up some wounds on me, then I opened my eyes, seeing a blurry, red thing.

"Ngh..."

"Do not move too much, tell me your name and how you ended up in that field." The red thing said.

"...I-I don't remember how I got there. My name is Y/n..."

"I am Perceptor. The Autobot scientist." I smiled weakly.

"Nice to meet you."

🏎 Jazz 🏎

"Woo-hoo! Look at that racer!" Jazz yelled at me.

"Me?" I replied through the comm.

"Yes, you. Number 42!"

I blushed at the voice and saw a race car next to me.

"Hey, you're one of those Autobots, aren't you?" I asked.

"You betcha' steamin' wheels." I giggled.

"What's your name?"

"Name's Jazz! 'Bout you?"

"Y/n!"

I've been writing for two hours straight-

Uhhhhhhh

841 words uh-